London chatham series

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

brad 36

London chatham series

Post by brad 36 »

if you asked me at the start of this series I would have said chatham in 7 however here we are with chatham leading the series 3-1. after a less than stellar first 2 and a half periods last night chatham still managed to erase a 2 goal deficit to win 4-3. even at London best play if chatham plays a full 60 minutes tonight I see this series being over tonight.. at the end of game 3 London decided to resort to turning into a goon squad rather than simply playing the game.. will the do that again tonight? will London maybe squeeze out a win and have to go back to chatham Friday?

whats everyone's thoughts?
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
GOJHL Sleuth

Re: London chatham series

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

Feel sorry for the officials because I am sure the amount of whining the Nats C is doing is off the charts
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

The Nats certainly looked vulnerable when they played St. Thomas in the first round, especially after the Stars won 2 games at the Western Fair. The Maroons have a lot more offensive weapons than the Stars and have taken advantage of the Nats' complacency. The London/St. Thomas series was not a physical or nasty one. It is quite obvious that the Maroons have got under the Nats' skin. The big question now is the Nats' discipline. Can they skate away and ignore volatile situations or get caught up in them and retaliate? Going to be a very interesting game tonight. Looking forward to it.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Chatham is playing for Randy. That's their motivation right now. All the power to them. Go Chatham Go!
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GOJHL Sleuth

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

And that concludes today's lecture on How to Ruin a Good Team in 5 Easy Steps
Professor

Post by Professor »

Great job by Chatham, always believed this would happen. The Nationals gave it their best buy that was not good enough. The National's owner was no where to be seen along with his GM after the game. Lack of sportsmanship when those 2 cannot go onto the ice and shake hands with the Maroons.
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

RocketGirl wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:29 pm Chatham is playing for Randy. That's their motivation right now. All the power to them. Go Chatham Go!
Yes, good for the Maroons.

Equipment managers and trainers are more popular with the players than the coaches...
Tony Espisto

Post by Tony Espisto »

Are we allowed to comment or will we be served with cease and desist papers ? The owner not shaking hands would be a given since he is classless and he probably told his puppet Barry to stay off the ice also. I hope the door didnt hit his dream team coaching staff in the ass on their way out probably for the last time .
GOJHL Sleuth

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

Some people are saying that was dream coaching staff #3 ...#2 lasted for less than 24 hrs
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

either way the owners kid didn't see a single shift that I saw so im sure those coaches are out of jobs today!
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!