GOJHL

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

GOJHL

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

GOJHL, please explain. Niagara Falls goes from 3rd place to 8th place in league standings. Is this a misprint on your League Site ?
GOJHLfan1

Re: GOJHL

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

drafty

Post by drafty »

Shame on whoever on the Canucks is responsible for this. The season is basically over for everyone else on the team.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

You can figure out pretty quickly who it was next time you attend a Canucks game and see who is missing from the bench...
BeenThereDoneThat

Yep, no surprise here. hes all about himself with little consideration for those he makes contact with.
Time to bail and go to Florida.
drafty

Post by drafty »

And who is 'he'?
jfvoll

Post by jfvoll »

I'm pretty sure it's Frank Pietrangelo.

He's listed here: https://canucks.gojhl.ca/contact but not here https://canucks.gojhl.ca/stats/roster/11
drafty

Post by drafty »

Yeah, kind of worked that out. I wonder if the suspension is because he's not vaccinated or for not knowing or caring that others weren't.
BeenThereDoneThat

Hold on folks. Heard a rumor last night that the Commissioner and the stumbling Board of Directors may have to do a redo on the earlier announced suspensions. It appears that NF has appealed the penalties they received and most of the league owners believe their appeal is legit.

How embarrassing.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

What a joke!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
CC1

Post by CC1 »

Noticed that Riva, McEachern and Felicetti didn't play the last few games for NF and the Transactions show that McEachern has moved on to an OJ team. Is this the start of an exodus of their top players as a result of the mess they made?
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Niagara Falls penalties have been rescinded.

https://www.bpsportsniagara.com/gojhl-r ... -canucks/
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
OutsideLookingIn

Post by OutsideLookingIn »

Teams not in good standing? What the hell does that mean? What an f’n gong show! What the hell is going on with this league and their brass? How much money is being shuffled between those in charge and those accused?
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Teams that haven't paid their league fees aren't allowed to vote. There could be other criteria, but I know that's 1 of them.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
ICE Chips

Post by ICE Chips »

OutsideLookingIn wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:55 pm Teams not in good standing? What the hell does that mean? What an f’n gong show! What the hell is going on with this league and their brass? How much money is being shuffled between those in charge and those accused?

Agree 100%, Teams once again do not support Commissioner and his decision, NF did not follow to GOJHL Vaccination Policy - GUILTY, This league
can not be changing the decision of the Commissioner, if this continues why have one, Hopefully the Teams that voted NO have the balls to appeal.
BeenThereDoneThat

One of them have appealed
Ron

Post by Ron »

Are the Canucks getting their points back or not? When I checked the GOJHL website standings they still had seven!