Push for Play-offs

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RocketGirl

Push for Play-offs

Post by RocketGirl »

With 13-19 games left, we're officially in the push for play-offs. Any surprises thus far? How do we think it'll finish?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190106-124215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190106-124215_Chrome.jpg (70.49 KiB) Viewed 6534 times
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
SugarKing

Re: Push for Play-offs

Post by SugarKing »

RocketGirl wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:51 pm With 13-19 games left, we're officially in the push for play-offs. Any surprises thus far? How do we think it'll finish?
Should be interesting to see how the top 3 finish. London and Chatham aren’t as dominant as we thought, letting Leamington have a chance at the top seed. St.Marys have been done for a while. Biggest story is clearly the Rockets, what a turnaround. I’m not a believer quite yet, but happy to see they’re making noise. Only reason I’m not on the bandwagon is the difference in their home and away records. Finishing in the bottom half and having that bad of an away record isn’t what you want going into the playoffs. Should be a shoe-in for the coaching staff of the year.
PAL

Re: Push for Play-offs

Post by PAL »

Surprised that you hold Leamington in such high regard not a very good road team.I do believe they will finish very high but not first.They have IMPROVED and nothing is impossible good luck to them.London in a tail spin but probably will figure things out.Chatham playing better also dominating London but slipping against weaker teams depending on coach to figure things out .Sarnia also in the mix as long as they hold team together.LONDON,CHATHAM, SARNIA,LEAMINGTON OR LONDON ,LEAMINGTON,CHATHAM, SARNIA.If Leamington or Chatham win either coaching staff shoe in for staff of the year.Should be very close enjoy!!!!