3 Consecutive wins for Rockets!

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Love our game

3 Consecutive wins for Rockets!

Post by Love our game »

Anyone at the Game for scoop and highlights tonight vs Chatham?
brad 36

Re: 3 Consecutive wins for Rockets!

Post by brad 36 »

Yea I was there Chatham owned the first period while the Rockets goalie was Steller then the Rockets took over in the second and couldn't seem to find anything
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I wasn't there, but man y'all better watch out. We've got 6 wins in the last 8 games. The Rockets have figured it out and we're movin' on up! #refueled
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Good for the rockets. 2 wins vs Leamington 1 against London and now Chatham
Good to see.
If they ever figure out how to win consistent on the road they could do some damage.
End of a era in Leamington
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

This is awesome to see. I really never thought they were as bad as their record. I really hope with the boundaries being wide open that they can get good young players from the London area and become a good program once again. I can still remember watching them in the mid 2000s when the barn was rocking. Very happy to see them beat London and Chatham in the same week. I don’t see the lincs being able to pull off games like the rockets have. Sure they’ve beaten chatham too, but I don’t see them knocking teams off back to back. St.Mary’s needs more depth, and I think that’s what’s going to keep them out of the playoffs.