St.Thomas vs London, finals, predictions

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

St.Thomas vs London, finals, predictions

Post by Port hockey1 »

I don't think too many people thought St.Thomas would be in the final. So I won't be surprised if nobody picks them to beat London in the finals. London is a very deep team. I'd like to see the Stars keep their run going and take out London in 7...

But London's too deep. London in 6 games.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Re: St.Thomas vs London, finals, predictions

Post by flyers2011 »

This series should draw bigger crowds then it would if it was Leamington with both teams being close. I hope St Thomas gives London a big battle. I agree with Port tho with London being deep. I think London wins in 6.
End of a era in Leamington
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

I picked St Thomas to beat Sarnia but not Leamington. I do not think they will be able to take out London but I can see them getting to at least a game 6. Was wrong last round though be nice to see them win.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

It's nice seeing somebody other than Leamington in the finals. Too bad Chatham couldn't pull off the upset because I'd like to see somebody other than London too.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Hockey53

Post by Hockey53 »

Chatham may very well have pulled off an upset had it not been for the great play of London's goal tender. I believe this will be a battle of two really good goalies. St Thomas in seven.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.