Glanbrook Rangers - 2017-18

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Caledonia Fan

Glanbrook Rangers - 2017-18

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Glanbrook Rangers look to be the team that might beat out the Grimsby Peach Kings this year.
With lots of returning veterans players back. And some how keeping two young players in Caruso and Kewley who should be playing JR-B at least.
Bring in defenceman Shackleton from the Sutherland champs Elmire JR-B.
Rimac X Hagersville JR-C and Caledonia JR-B
A couple of X Dundas Blues players King and Procopio Asst Coach Christian might of had something to do with that.
Goalie Daniel Kocsis X Pelham JR-B and Niagara JR-C should have a good year with a better team in front of him.
But there strength is all the returning players.
corvairsgf

Re: Glanbrook Rangers - 2017-18

Post by corvairsgf »

Caledonia Fan wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:33 pm Glanbrook Rangers look to be the team that might beat out the Grimsby Peach Kings this year.
With lots of returning veterans players back. And some how keeping two young players in Caruso and Kewley who should be playing JR-B at least.
Bring in defenceman Shackleton from the Sutherland champs Elmire JR-B.
Rimac X Hagersville JR-C and Caledonia JR-B
A couple of X Dundas Blues players King and Procopio Asst Coach Christian might of had something to do with that.
Goalie Daniel Kocsis X Pelham JR-B and Niagara JR-C should have a good year with a better team in front of him.
But there strength is all the returning players.
Won't happen, they did this the last couple of seasons and get injury prone and then Grimsby takes over... Grimsby almost beat them a couple weeks ago, but a weak move by a player on Grimsby cost them the W....
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

19-0 now. They look really deep. If they can find a top goalie they'll be serious contenders.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
corvairsgf

Post by corvairsgf »

Grimsby destroyed them last wednesday night to make them 19&1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1