Jake Brown

A place to discuss what's happening to those teams in the MidWest Conference for those who ARE interested.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Caledonia Fan

Jake Brown

Post by Caledonia Fan »

corvairsgf

Re: Jake Brown

Post by corvairsgf »

he's a joke
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

corvairsgf wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 3:04 pmhe's a joke
If being a top scorer with 4 cups makes you a joke... Where do I sign up?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Beehive

Post by Beehive »

While no doubt that this is a tremendous and deserving accomplishment by Jake Brown, I am more pleased for the players that have won the trophy for the first time. Every hockey player should get to experience a championship during their playing days even though this is next to impossible.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Beehive wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 7:29 pm While no doubt that this is a tremendous and deserving accomplishment by Jake Brown, I am more pleased for the players that have won the trophy for the first time. Every hockey player should get to experience a championship during their playing days even though this is next to impossible.
I agree, happier for the first timers. But I also look at it like, if they didn't have his experience, would they still win? Maybe they would, who knows. But having a three time Cup champion on their team surely helped them out a little bit. But either way, happy to see a new champion. Would've loved it if the Corvairs would've made it 4 straight. But I also like to see different teams win, that's why I was pulling for Listowel, and Elmira, as the they went deeper.

For the record I think they probably would've won it without Brown though, great goalie...On a mission. lol

Have a good Summer, Beehive. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102