Niagara

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Niagara

Post by Port hockey1 »

15-1 start to the season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Canuckalhead

Re: Niagara

Post by Canuckalhead »

Shouldn't lose a game with that line-up. In a league that most players "pay to play," Masterson is up to his old tricks of paying players to win a Championship. Has a little smell of "Caledonia and the old Niagara Falls Canucks" to it!! lol
arcprohd

Post by arcprohd »

Except in the GMHL there is nothing wrong with paying or not-making players pay to play on a team. It's like the wild west where the prize is the "Russell Cup". Only issue I see is frustration by smaller market teams to ice competitive teams. Consistency doesn't exist unless an owners is willing to give that extra bit both financially & otherwise.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Canuckalhead wrote:Shouldn't lose a game with that line-up. In a league that most players "pay to play," Masterson is up to his old tricks of paying players to win a Championship. Has a little smell of "Caledonia and the old Niagara Falls Canucks" to it!! lol

I guess you don't know much about this league...
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Most of the teams are pretty bad at least in Niagara's conference. There are a few that will at least put up a fight against them like Kingsville/St George but they should have a pretty easy ride to the finals.
Red blacks

Post by Red blacks »

Going by there website niagara whalers have signed Blake luscombe. Luscombe played for the caledonia corvairs last year. The whalers are just getting stronger.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Red blacks wrote:Going by there website niagara whalers have signed Blake luscombe. Luscombe played for the caledonia corvairs last year. The whalers are just getting stronger.
Looks like they might do something Toffolo couldn't, bring a championship to Port Colborne. Go Whalers!!
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

The dude who writes that blog is such a tool. Yes, signing that kid wasn't a good move. Especially if this story is true.

The guy rants how he was charged... Um, yeah... Because no girl has ever made up bs in an attempt at ruining a guys life. :roll:

Just look at the Kane drama in the NHL last year. I do agree though, that facing a charge like that should be a huge red flag, and signing the kid was a bad move. But the guy writing these stories... He writes them like he's some kind of god. Sounds like he has a superiority complex.

Where was this turd last year when the Falcons(GOJHL) signed a kid who was caught drunk driving, with drugs... Oh yeah, he only rants about leagues and teams that he doesn't like. Bahaha What a fool.

Guess I'll send his favorite signal back his way while I'm at it. :smt098 :smt116 :smt080
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.thesudburystar.com/2016/11/3 ... key-player

Blake Luccombe is not on the Niagara roster anymore

X Luscombe, Blake 3 4 2 6
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

He is playing now. He had 7 points tonight in a 19-3 win over Tottenhem. Whalers should walk through the remainder of the season and the playoffs. They have bought a winner while the rest of the league is crap.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Canuckalhead wrote:He is playing now. He had 7 points tonight in a 19-3 win over Tottenhem. Whalers should walk through the remainder of the season and the playoffs. They have bought a winner while the rest of the league is crap.
Kingsville & St.George look like solid teams. But Niagara should be able to take them in the playoffs. The finals will be interesting though. A few great teams in the other conference.
Canuckalhead

Post by Canuckalhead »

The Whalers will not lose a game in the playoffs. When you pay players against teams that make their players pay, it only makes sense you will be better. Except for Niagara, the league is really that shitty.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Canuckalhead wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:50 pm The Whalers will not lose a game in the playoffs. When you pay players against teams that make their players pay, it only makes sense you will be better. Except for Niagara, the league is really that shitty.
I agree until they get to the finals at least. New Tecumseth and Parry Sound have really good teams as well but they are in other conference. They played each other at showcase and Niagara beat Parry Sound pretty easy but tied New Tecumseth.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:23 pm
Canuckalhead wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:50 pm The Whalers will not lose a game in the playoffs. When you pay players against teams that make their players pay, it only makes sense you will be better. Except for Niagara, the league is really that shitty.
I agree until they get to the finals at least. New Tecumseth and Parry Sound have really good teams as well but they are in other conference. They played each other at showcase and Niagara beat Parry Sound pretty easy but tied New Tecumseth.
New Tecumseth technically beat them 1-0 but they played overtime for practice and thats when Niagara tied it. These were regular season games to and they still did that.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »