Leaf's rebuild

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Leaf's rebuild

Post by Port hockey1 »

Anyone have any thoughts? I've been very impressed with coach Babcock. Carlyle & Wilson both complained and said that team couldn't be coached. That was nothing but a cop-out. The coach is supposed to find ways to motivate his players. Even if that means making top players a healthy scratch.

Babcock has more than proven that Toronto, like any other club can be coached with some strict protocol. The way they've played since calling the kids up has really caught my attention. Toronto looks to be building a contender for many years to come.

But at this point, I'd rather see the kids in the AHL for the rest of the season. Let them get used to winning down there, while the AHL club goes on a long playoff run. The Leafs need to finish last in order to grab one more top prospect before the winning attitude is instilled.

What does everyone else think?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102