Pelham wins, Caledonia loses

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Pelham wins, Caledonia loses

Post by Port hockey1 »

Stop the presses, stop the presses... The Pelham Panthers have won a game! :shock:

They hung on to defeat Thorold 2-1 tonight. It must have felt great for the kids. I know they don't get to enjoy too much playing for that ownership.

Caledonia loses in OT

Niagara Falls shocked Caledonia with a 4-3 OT win tonight in the Falls. So much for Pelham owner T.Toffolo saying nobody can skate with 'big bad' Caledonia. :lol:

I still haven't seen them humiliate a team like they did to his Panthers yet. He said it would happen to more teams this season. Nope, just his sorry excuse of a team. Again, I feel bad for the kids who signed with that team.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Re: Pelham wins, Caledonia loses

Post by three dog night »

Thorold going to fold after loosing to Phelham lol.
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

How many games does the Caledonia player get for his penalty last night.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

He got 4 games.
BeenThereDoneThat

Word on the street is that Toffolo dedicated last night's win over Thorold to Port Hockey for his dedication to the Port Colborne Sailors. :smt043 :smt043
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Word on the street is that Toffolo dedicated last night's win over Thorold to Port Hockey for his dedication to the Port Colborne Sailors. :smt043 :smt043
Word on the street is you're obsessed with me. I post facts, you post made up garbage, saying I was kicked out of arena's or out of organizations.

I guess I'll start spewing stuff about you.

I hear BeenThereDoneThat tortures kittens, beats children, and is the biggest coward of all time. 8)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Yes daddy, I'm a baaaaaddddd boy. LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Yes daddy, I'm a baaaaaddddd boy. LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You go ahead and say whatever you wan't. I find it funny, you're so clueless I actually laugh out loud at times.

Good thing you're not a fortune teller. :lol: :smt017