Welland holds on

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Welland holds on

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2015/11/27 ... nk-canucks

A good article on Evan Denlay not much on Welland win.

http://eriemedia.ca/welland-junior-cana ... s-canucks/

Good for Welland to hold on for win. Sounds like Janzen had a good game stopped 45 out of 48 shots.
Welland puts a lot on there goaltenders.
Volvoman

Re: Welland holds on

Post by Volvoman »

So true about Welland putting so much on there goalies shoulders. I hear that last week, Janzen was terribly ill but still played because the backup is just recovering from a concussion and wasn't anywhere near in game shape. Is that true? What a difference a week makes!
Been watching my team (St Kitts)play now for a number of weeks, and I'm saying that we probably have the best goalie in all the leagues. Not too sure if I should change my mind now that I've seen Welland a couple of times now.
Anyway, I'm really liking what I'm seeing here with St. Catharines. Webb boy starting to make an added difference now. Can't wait to see them play against Caledonia now!
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Neither goalie should of played in that game for Welland to be honest
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Volvoman wrote:
Been watching my team (St Kitts)play now for a number of weeks, and I'm saying that we probably have the best goalie in all the leagues. Not too sure if I should change my mind now that I've seen Welland a couple of times now.
Anyway, I'm really liking what I'm seeing here with St. Catharines. Webb boy starting to make an added difference now. Can't wait to see them play against Caledonia now!
The best in the Horse Shoe for sure, I'm guessing Wall, in Leamington is equally as good based on his numbers though.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102