Caledonia dominates

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

OHAHockeyFan

Caledonia dominates

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/2015/1 ... o-dominate

i'll be surprised if they lose another game including playoffs. with the addition of volpe now there's no way anyone is good enough to stop this team
Port hockey1

Re: Caledonia dominates

Post by Port hockey1 »

They definitely got better, but saying they won't lose again might be a stretch.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Especially seeing how much trouble Ancaster and St Catharines has given them so far
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Caledonia and St Catharines only played once a 3-1 win for St Catharines. Caledonia was 5 guys short and no Volpe.
The three games with Ancaster Caledonia was short 5 guys and won in O/T.
The next game was a tie Caledonia gave up two goals late. The third game was the best game and Caledonia loss in O/T. no Volpe
5 guys short or not St Catharines deserve the win. And Ancaster plays Caledonia hard.
St Catharines and Caledonia play 3 games before Christmas break . Can't wait, 2 games are back to back.
They play Ancaster one more time before the break. Ancaster better get some guys back . And what about Hughes ?
I see St Catharines in second spot at Christmas break if Ancaster don't get some guys and if Hughes is gone.
Last game in Caledonia (9-0) win over Fort Erie . Caledonia was really flying with Volpe out there they have 4 good lines that go to the net.
Fans at the game could not believe Fort Erie beat St Catharines twice.
Caledonia has the number one PP AND PK. If Caledonia does loss any games the rest of the way people will say it's a upset.
But they have to stay out of the box that's there down fall.
But right now i don't see them losing a 7 game series in the playoffs. Without changes to other teams like St Catharines picking up more offence.
Still waiting for that to happen.
Last edited by Caledonia Fan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Caledonia has the number one PP AND PK. If Caledonia does loss any games the rest of the way people will say it's a upset.
But right now i don't see them losing a 7 game series in the playoffs. Without changes to other teams like St Cartharines picking up more offence.
If they lose to the Falcons or Ancaster, I don't think it will be considered an upset. Only because they have beaten the Covairs this year already. But you're right, no one is beating them in a seven game series, unless they beat themselves. When the series get tougher, lets say vs St Kitts or Ancaster, that's when their frustrations and mistakes will happen. Penalty trouble. Then four lines aren't getting to play. Dissent on the bench could hurt them. It is often the only cause of problems, when a team is stacked.

I think a Caledonia vs Kitchener Suthy final could be a battle.

Falcons will defend Caledonia well, but they will never out score them 4 out of 7 times. But I'd expect all games to be 3-2, 2-1 or 1-0.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Caledonia and St Catharines only played once a 3-1 win for St Catharines. Caledonia was 5 guys short and no Volpe.
The three games with Ancaster Caledonia was short 5 guys and won in O/T.
The next game was a tie Caledonia gave up two goals late. The third game was the best game and Caledonia loss in O/T. no Volpe
5 guys short or not St Catharines deserve the win. And Ancaster plays Caledonia hard.
St Catharines and Caledonia play 3 games before Christmas break . Can't wait, 2 games are back to back.
They play Ancaster one more time before the break. Ancaster better get some guys back . And what about Hughes ?
I see N.F in third at Christmas break if Ancaster don't get some guys and if Hughes is gone.
Last game in Caledonia (9-0) win over Fort Erie . Caledonia was really flying with Volpe out there they have 4 good lines that go to the net.
Fans at the game could not believe Fort Erie beat St Catharines twice.
Caledonia has the number one PP AND PK. If Caledonia does loss any games the rest of the way people will say it's a upset.
But right now i don't see them losing a 7 game series in the playoffs. Without changes to other teams like St Cartharines picking up more offence.
If they were to lose a best of seven series... I can't see it happening with a full roster. They've officially built a dynasty.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102