ROCKETS WIN ROCKETS WIN

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

ROCKETS WIN ROCKETS WIN

Post by flyers2011 »

Congrats to the Strathroy Rockets for ending there long winless slump, big 4-0 win tonight over London.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: ROCKETS WIN ROCKETS WIN

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:Congrats to the Strathroy Rockets for ending there long winless slump, big 4-0 win tonight over London.
I almost fell off my chair. :mrgreen:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

A well deserved win tonight for Strathroy. After being badly outshot in the first the Rockets capitalized on some defensive letdowns by the Nats. The Rockets beat the Nats to the puck very routinely and played a disciplined game for the most part. Riggin played his young players and was rewarded. Oulette was solid in net. A well deserved win for the Rocketz. London caught a break in the 2nd when Matt Doty was only called for 3 minors and a misconduct.

They will be better tomorrow night in Sarnia
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Admittedly, London didn't play very well, but I thought that we played great. The boys sacrificed their bodies a few times to help Ouely out and it was a great win. Let's hope they can keep it going tonight and Saturday.

String a few wins together, build some confidence, and play better and I'll bring the cowbell back out.
:)
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.