Tonight's games, predictions

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Tonight's games, predictions

Post by Port hockey1 »

Lambton Shores at LaSalle: 5-4 Lambton Shores

St.Thomas at London: 6-3 London
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
JuniorBFan007

Re: Tonight's games, predictions

Post by JuniorBFan007 »

Well Port, you were at least "bang on" about LSP getting 4 goals...unfortunately LaSalle got 7. Its amazing how a team can dominate one week and then get dominated the next

Look at St.Thomas vs London
What happened there?
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

the Lasalle/Lambton game was closer then the score indicated, was a very exciting end to end type game. Nathan Savage, Manny Silverio and Liam Macdougall were on fire tonight for the Vipers great game by then, if Lambton sticks with it and can get good goaltending they will pass the Rockets. A Lasalle fan said to me after the game they couldn't believe how much more skill Lambton has then Strathroy, the problem is Lambton doesn't show that every night.
End of a era in Leamington
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

2/3 of St Thomas and London was a good match up last night as well. The Stars forwards out worked the London defence and built a solid lead that the Nats could not come back from. A solid effort from Valentini and Henderson helped to seal the deal. I thought in spite of the loss London played a more spirited game in the 2nd and 3rd but a flat 1st period did them in. I too expected more from Lambton Shores this season, maybe the changes this week will get them on track to finish as a mid pack team. Judging by the report on pointstreak it would appear the Preds held their own for a good part of the game.
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.