Don't Look Ahead

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Don't Look Ahead

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I see Pelham signed another goalie ( Jarrett Moore) Goaltending is not there problem Foster and Harvey face over 60 + shots a game. Maybe one of these guys is hurt they only had Harvey in Caledonia.

http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2015/11/05 ... uaker-road
Port hockey1

Re: Don't Look Ahead

Post by Port hockey1 »

Typical Tim T., saying that 17-1 loss was a "one-off". No, It's happened several times since the start of last season. :lol:

He say's they'll(Caledonia) do that to a lot of teams. Really?, I highly doubt that! :roll:

And we all know the goalies aren't an issue in Pelham. We all know who the issue is. :smt117 :smt100 :smt064
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

"Reality!!!!! 813 OHL games played vs 0. 13 twenty year olds the best money can buy vs 4 sixteen year old"

They posted that on their twitter following the loss lol.

https://twitter.com/Panthers_Pelham/sta ... 3083527168
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:"Reality!!!!! 813 OHL games played vs 0. 13 twenty year olds the best money can buy vs 4 sixteen year old"

They posted that on their twitter following the loss lol.

https://twitter.com/Panthers_Pelham/sta ... 3083527168
Funny how he doesn't mention why his team can't get players to stay longer than a year. He's the least respected man in the GOJHL, I doubt the champs care what that little man thinks. :smt005 :mrgreen:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Reality... You can't brake every promise you make to players, volunteers & fans and not expect them to leave.

That's his tyical thinking though, angry at the world because he doesn't know how to run a franchise. :lol: 8)
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Port hockey1 wrote:That's his tyical thinking though, angry at the world because he doesn't know how to run a franchise. :lol: 8)
Bang on there. No one respects that guy. No one within his organization. No one outside of his organization.