Last Chance

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Last Chance

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Blake Luscombe is wearing number 11 in honour of Luke Zupan.
He's not the first veteran player to change teams looking for that championship.
And isn't that why guys like Pawley and 6 other 1995's sign for Caledonia to win that championship.

http://www.sachem.ca/news/one-last-chan ... mpionship/
GOJHLfan1

Re: Last Chance

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

well that would be 1 reason, 2nd would be because there getting paid
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:well that would be 1 reason, 2nd would be because there getting paid
Many teams pay Jr.B & Jr.C players to play.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Port hockey1 wrote:
GOJHLfan1 wrote:well that would be 1 reason, 2nd would be because there getting paid
your right, doesnt compare to what Caledonia does though
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
your right, doesnt compare to what Caledonia does though
If you say so, I'm not debating it as I don't know what anyone pays at the moment. That and I've debated this many times before and realize that everyone feels differently.

But I will say this, I've heard Caledonia pays nothing compared to a couple of Jr C franchises out there.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

t
Last edited by GojhlFan74 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Unless Caledonia loses focus in a game or 2 I don't they'll lose all year.

Like I said before, best team money can buy.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Looks like they also bought the best fighter also, if you don't think so just ask Speed Bag MacCabe from Thorold. :smt062
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

GojhlFan74 wrote:Are you not allowed to pay them school & gas money?
School and gas money hahahah
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Who cares what teams pay what...Jealous?
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Looks like they also bought the best fighter also, if you don't think so just ask Speed Bag MacCabe from Thorold. :smt062
I was at the game last night. It was a chippy game all night.
Tait Seguin (Mar 95) fight with Patrick McCabe (Mar 98) was the old dog teaching the young dog.
I give McCabe credit for not backing down.
Same with guys like big Perth Swick (Mar 99) playing against a lot of twenty old's.
This happens a lot when teams see each other a lot 3 times in two weeks.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Age means nothing when a guy runs around all night chopping at players with his stick and then challenges them to drop the gloves. He was also doing the same thing last week in Caledonia. He got what he deserved, a good whopping.
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

ch
Last edited by GojhlFan74 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Im not a fan of any team I just like good hockey
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

So you're saying that every member of the Caledonia team is in school and that's why they receive money?
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GoWest wrote:So you're saying that every member of the Caledonia team is in school and that's why they receive money?
These little disputes are getting ridiculous. Anything you want to know about Caledonia, or any other team can be found on their websites. If what you're looking for isn't posted there, it's probably not your business. :smt102

I'm sure we can all find something to complain about when it comes to any team in the league. When someone has a vendetta towards a certain team, that person will look for anything & everything to complain about. All that matters is who wins the Championship, I doubt anyone cares what outsiders think after winning a Cup, would you?
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

Well said port. It's only talked about because they win! I know for a fact (few friends with different organizations) that a lot of teams pay kids. Fact is, gas isn't cheap, and neither is school!
Pro-FitRocks

Post by Pro-FitRocks »

Port hockey1 wrote:
GoWest wrote:So you're saying that every member of the Caledonia team is in school and that's why they receive money?
These little disputes are getting ridiculous. Anything you want to know about Caledonia, or any other team can be found on their websites. If what you're looking for isn't posted there, it's probably not your business. :smt102

I'm sure we can all find something to complain about when it comes to any team in the league. When someone has a vendetta towards a certain team, that person will look for anything & everything to complain about. All that matters is who wins the Championship, I doubt anyone cares what outsiders think after winning a Cup, would you?
They probably read this Forum and just Laugh and Giggle as they Silvo the Sutherland Cup for the 2nd year in a row. I am sure they spend the whole year looking for Players and are very good at finding the Right Stuff. Good Players go to Good Teams when a first class organization offers them cards. The Corvairs are a First Class, well respected Organization. All the Haters have no effect or discouragement on what they do. It just motivates them more so more People will say Caledonia Corvairs.