Caledonia up 2-1 in series

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Caledonia up 2-1 in series

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia scored 3 second period goals, and hung on for a 3-2 win. They now lead the Suthie finals 2-1.

LaSalle looks to have played with a lot of spirit. They out-shot Caledonia fairly heavily in both the 1st & 3rd periods.(according to pointstreak)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Beehive

Re: Caledonia up 2-1 in series

Post by Beehive »

The Corvairs ran into some penalty trouble in the first period which would explain the shots total however they were very fortunate indeed for the play of their goaltender in the third as the Viper offense which had sputtered to that point suddenly sprang to life. The penalty kill was also strong for Caledonia as LaSalle had problems penetrating from the point and having shots blocked. Too much perimeter passing. Sure was an entertaining game to watch though!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia won 4-3 tonight, they now lead LaSalle 3-1 in the series. :D
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Looks like the power play was the difference tonight Caledonia three goals on the man advantage while La Salle went zero for eight.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

went to Caledonia sunday and lasalle Wednesday, both games have been VERY good, Bullard called a timeout when the game was 3-3 last night and went nuts. They scored right after, Caledoniapower play was bang on last night. Series could be over Friday
End of a era in Leamington