Sutherland Cup finals predictions

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Sutherland Cup finals predictions

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia is just too deep. Look at the way Leamington handled them, then couldn't keep up with Caledonia.

If LaSalle managed to pull a rabbit out of their hat...It would be the biggest upset I've seen. Caledonia will exploit LaSalle goalies. I know they got great goaltending in the Elmira series, but Caledonia isn't Elmira.

Caledonia in 4.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Beehive

Re: Sutherland Cup finals predictions

Post by Beehive »

Any idea when this gets underway Port?
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Caledonia Corvairs twitter . com says likely to start in Caledonia Wed. at 7: 30
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

I hope we have a great series, but Caledonia looks so incredibly strong, it could and should be over very quickly. I can recall the 2006 finals between Cambridge and Strathroy in which the Winter Hawks swept the Rockets in 4 straight. Cambridge was so much stronger than Strathroy, we might still be playing that series and the Rockets would still be looking to win a game. The Vipers have surprized us all playoffs. Let's see if that magic can extend a little further. As just a curious onlooker, it would be great to see a game seven - in overtime!
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Caledonia in five
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Lasalle will need a miracle, I hope they get it, but after seeing Caledonia unless the earth opens up and takes there bus, I cant see the Vipers coming close in this series, but I really hope they do.
End of a era in Leamington
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.