Caledonia Coach faces suspension

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

flyers2011

Caledonia Coach faces suspension

Post by flyers2011 »

Caledonia - Mike Bullard - (Travesty of Game) (Gross Misconduct) (GRM60), 0 MIN, 5:16
Caledonia - Mike Bullard - (Discriminatory Slur) (Gross Misconduct) (GRM63), 0 MIN, 5:16

Threw a water bottle at Mitch Amante and afterwards apparently went after the refs and ref supervisor post game for the Slur. Hearing minimum 9 game suspension.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Caledonia Coach faces suspension

Post by Port hockey1 »

I sympathize with Mr.Bullard during a very hard time...Maybe being behind the bench right now isn't the best idea. Emotions can be very difficult to contain at times, but I can't defend his actions tonight.

Probably be best for him to take the rest of the season off. I know he's a warrior, but everybody is human. I can't imagine what he's been through(away from the rink) since just before the Golden Horseshoe finals started.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

It's changed to an Abuse of Officials, so it'll be 2 for Travesty and at least 1 for Abuse, depending how many he's gotten this year, plus $500.00 fine.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Like I've have stated before, Mike is a good coach but there are reasons why he can't get a job at a higher level considering his hockey background.
Some of those reasons may have been displayed in the last two games. :?: :?:
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Port hockey1 wrote:I sympathize with Mr.Bullard during a very hard time...Maybe being behind the bench right now isn't the best idea. Emotions can be very difficult to contain at times, but I can't defend his actions tonight.

Probably be best for him to take the rest of the season off. I know he's a warrior, but everybody is human. I can't imagine what he's been through(away from the rink) since just before the Golden Horseshoe finals started.

Oh man, this is pure gold...... PURE GOLD, imagine if this was the Falcons coach????????

Talk about actions you can't defend........... :lol:

Throwing a waterbottle at a teenager...... :lol:

I hope the player charges this old hasbeen with assault.
Last edited by goalie34 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Like I've have stated before, Mike is a good coach but there are reasons why he can't get a job at a higher level considering his hockey background.
Some of those reasons may have been displayed in the last two games. :?: :?:

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner...... :smt031
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

You can add people witnesses saying he almost came to blows with fans and his own team....... :lol:
At the game’s conclusion, Corvairs head coach Mike Bullard was assessed a travesty of game penalty for heaving a water bottle at Amante and then given an abuse of officials game misconduct due to some uncomplimentary words directed at referees Campbell and Provost; ref supervisor Jerry Pateman witnessed the exchange . He was initially given a discriminatory slur gross misconduct which carries a minimum of seven games and a hearing. The Travesty of the Game carries a two game suspension and he receives at least one game for Abuse of Officials, and a $500.00 fine, depending how many he has received this season.

Some fans claimed that there were points in the game when the coach was almost fighting with the fans and his own players.
http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2015 ... -flyers-3/
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:You can add people witnesses saying he almost came to blows with fans and his own team....... :lol:
At the game’s conclusion, Corvairs head coach Mike Bullard was assessed a travesty of game penalty for heaving a water bottle at Amante and then given an abuse of officials game misconduct due to some uncomplimentary words directed at referees Campbell and Provost; ref supervisor Jerry Pateman witnessed the exchange . He was initially given a discriminatory slur gross misconduct which carries a minimum of seven games and a hearing. The Travesty of the Game carries a two game suspension and he receives at least one game for Abuse of Officials, and a $500.00 fine, depending how many he has received this season.

Some fans claimed that there were points in the game when the coach was almost fighting with the fans and his own players.
http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2015 ... -flyers-3/
Wow, thought you were leaving mr troll...whatever, I'll be ignoring all further posts, no sense bantering with....
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

LOL.

Troll? troll? I'm just sharing my opinions..... isn't that what you call it..... :lol:

The Falcons coach won't give the Corvairs the credit you feel they are due and he is the worst person in the world. A step above Satan..... well maybe a step above.

But this, this you defend :lol: . Assault on a teenager you defend :lol: .

Not giving credit where credit is due is a horrible crime, but assault on a teen is A OK :lol: .

This is beyond hilarious, thanks for showing your true colours.
Last edited by goalie34 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Golden Horseshoe conference coach of the year huh? Way to represent our conference there Mike. Not surprising though, look at the history for any and all answers.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Just checked Youtube no video evidence shown there of the water bottle incident. But wow, what a weak ass goal that was. Need someone to throw a water bottle at, look no further than your own goalie after that one. :D
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

RocketGirl wrote:It's changed to an Abuse of Officials, so it'll be 2 for Travesty and at least 1 for Abuse, depending how many he's gotten this year, plus $500.00 fine.

Wonder what happened? Why give this idiot a break? This isn't his first go round with leagues disciplinarian. I'm sorry things happen in your personal life, but that doesn't give you the right to take it out on officials and teenaged hockey players :smt009
Northofusa19

Post by Northofusa19 »

I have already commented on this in another thread but I would like to tell you that this Bullard guy was the topic at many
dinner tables the day after. I was so thoroughly entertained I was hoping he wouldn't be suspended so I can go back and
catch another show . I was laughing so hard I almost urinated in my pants . I just couldn't believe what I was seeing .
He looked like the Robot from lost in space ; his arms were flailing all night . He was challenging players from the other team.
So come on , how the heck has he lasted this long if you say he does this all the time . What a blast , I'll never forget this as
long as I live . Really added to such a great game .
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Nothing like watching a 54 year old man challenge teenagers is there :lol: . But hey, in the Golden Horseshoe we reward this behaviour with coach of the year.