Flyers even series up

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Flyers even series up

Post by flyers2011 »

What a game, one of the best games ive seen in recent memory, great goaltending by both teams. Flyers showed tonight they can skate with Caledonia. Tuesday night should be great.
End of a era in Leamington
flyers2011

Re: Flyers even series up

Post by flyers2011 »

Caledonia has the craziest coach ive ever seen behind a bench. Starting fights with his players, fans in the stands then to top it all off gets this.

Caledonia - Mike Bullard - (Travesty of Game) (Gross Misconduct) (GRM60), 0 MIN, 5:16
Caledonia - Mike Bullard - (Discriminatory Slur) (Gross Misconduct) (GRM63), 0 MIN, 5:16

Any idea how many games that could be ?
RecKing

Post by RecKing »

A minimum 7 games for the discriminatory slur offense plus 2 for the travesty of game; so that brings it to a minimum of 9 games. Both penalties came post-game with the ref supervisor Jerry Pateman present. Some uncomplimentary words were screamed at the refs. Looks like Bullard is gone for the rest of the Sutherland Cup semi-final series - depending on any hearings or appeals.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

He was out of control all game, He was even yelling at a few of the Caledonia fans, then almost got into a shoving match with a player. Constantly yelling things at Ryan Shiply and Zack Gilbeault from the Flyers. The guy probably knows ALOT about hockey and is a great coach, but tone it down a notch man.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Travesty of the game penalty is most likely from when he threw a water bottle at Mitch Amante.
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

Oh wow... I saw that water bottle go airborne.... I didn't realize the coach threw it! Crazy!

Both teams played very well... what a game! Enjoyed sitting through it... although I think I'll regret it when the alarm goes off in a few hours.
Northofusa19

Post by Northofusa19 »

Your right Port it was when he threw it at Amante. I'm thinking the slur came from the Hallway .The guy was losing his mind .It was so much fun to
watch his side show .The people around me figured he was trying to intimidate the refs so he could get his way .I guess he was looking for a little time off . Anyway It does go down as one of the best Jr games I have ever seen .Both teams played so well and eventually the puck had to go in somewhere . The goaltending was unbelievable on both sides but the Caledonia Tender made one of the best saves as everyone in the building thought it was in .There was a lot of everything going on including great skill ,playmaking , hitting ,intensity level. Glad I made it out .
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:What a game, one of the best games ive seen in recent memory, great goaltending by both teams. Flyers showed tonight they can skate with Caledonia. Tuesday night should be great.
Flyers have a really good team. I thought they were in control for most of OT. Entmaa was beyond amazing, thinking the Flyers have a huge advantage at home, if they can win a game on the road...They have a chance to win this series.

As for the slur, any word on what he said? Going off the handle has always been a tactic of his. But throwing the water bottle, the slur...Can't defend that. :smt009
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Northofusa19 wrote:Your right Port
Error? Hope so, I didn't even comment yet. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

flyers2011 wrote:Caledonia has the craziest coach ive ever seen behind a bench. Starting fights with his players, fans in the stands
"Wooly Bully" has always been a lunatic and idiot behind the bench. Another great example of how he fits in perfectly with the Bushleaguers. Absolutely no class at all. I watched him in game 1 when he was gesturing to Shipley about how he thought he was fat, by puffing up his face and stretching his arms back and forth beside his waist. Really??? like a coach has to act like that to opposing players? He's been doing this crap for years so please don't think that this is something new.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

He was doing the same thing last night to Shiply and making gestures to Gilbeault. Cant be doing that as a coach.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

And some of the saves Entmaa made in Overtime were jaw dropping good, especially in the first OT
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

zantimisfit wrote:
flyers2011 wrote:Caledonia has the craziest coach ive ever seen behind a bench. Starting fights with his players, fans in the stands
"Wooly Bully" has always been a lunatic and idiot behind the bench. Another great example of how he fits in perfectly with the Bushleaguers. Absolutely no class at all. I watched him in game 1 when he was gesturing to Shipley about how he thought he was fat, by puffing up his face and stretching his arms back and forth beside his waist. Really??? like a coach has to act like that to opposing players? He's been doing this crap for years so please don't think that this is something new.
lol, funny how you only chime in when there's something to whine about. Where were you after game 1, golfing??? :lol: :lol:

Edited: Feel better now Zant? :roll: :smt005
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:He was doing the same thing last night to Shiply and making gestures to Gilbeault. Cant be doing that as a coach.
It makes him look bad, but I've seen coaches like Rob Hubbert that make careers out of it. It does get into the players heads...But yeah, there's lines that shouldn't be crossed, making fun of a players weight...C'mon M.B., no need for that. :(
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I see the call has been changed from Slur to Abuse of an official GM 21 plus the travesty of the game. I am guessing 3-4 games still
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Where were you after game 1, ...Blowing FG? :lol: :lol:
I thought you were going to stop posting this type of garbage......you know, because kids might be viewing these forums. You actually should be banned, but if RocketGirl is going to let this kind of stuff go....well then, I guess anything is fair game.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

a lot of us are guilty of posting stuff that we shouldn't. trust me I am guilty of that too haha but I wouldn't count on RG to do much about it. Me and Port ended are feud on our own and it makes things ALOT better for both of us.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

I've said worse and I haven't been banned yet. :)
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

zantimisfit wrote:.....You actually should be banned, but if RocketGirl is going to let this kind of stuff go....well then, I guess anything is fair game.
flyers2011 wrote:....I wouldn't count on RG to do much about it.....
I've elected, on my own, to not moderate anything concerning Port anymore. If anything should or needs to be done, please see the Administrators.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

zantimisfit wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
Where were you after game 1, ...Blowing FG? :lol: :lol:
I thought you were going to stop posting this type of garbage......you know, because kids might be viewing these forums. You actually should be banned, but if RocketGirl is going to let this kind of stuff go....well then, I guess anything is fair game.
Your past several posts...Were nothing more than personal shots at me. You've been doing it repeatedly since your bushleague
team lost, for the second straight year.

Now you're whining to RG, priceless!!! Zant, just shut your yap about me when you post...Maybe then it will actually look like you came here to contribute. All you've been doing is making comments about me, obviously I'm in your head.

You've bashed the Corvairs relentlessly for two years, no credit to them for anything. Now you can't seem to post without throwing a jab at me...

Like seriously, take a hint. :smt064
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:
zantimisfit wrote:.....You actually should be banned, but if RocketGirl is going to let this kind of stuff go....well then, I guess anything is fair game.
I've elected, on my own, to not moderate anything concerning Port anymore. If anything should or needs to be done, please see the Administrators.
lol, So, Zant comes on here for the sole reason of taking shot after shot at me....And that's your reply. :shock: :shock:

If the guy could post a comment without the punchline being me...Maybe I wouldn't need to respond? Read his last several comments...Every single one of them was only posted to take a jab at me.

He's insulted you countless times on here too. :?
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Alright, everyone just relax. Sheesh.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

RG doesn't moderate at all anyways tbh. But I agree with admin, everyone just needs to relax on here. We got 2 great Sutherland Cup series going on. Lets focus on that.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

Port hockey1 wrote:
You've bashed the Corvairs (Bushleaguers) relentlessly for two years, no credit to them for anything.
...and I'll continue to do so. Now then, it looks like "fair game" it is. :D
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

And if I was really concerned about it, I'd do something, but I'm not, so I don't. I've grown pretty thick skin over the years, and can handle pretty much anything at this point.

The Admins really don't moderate much either, so what's your point?
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Jr_fan

Post by Jr_fan »

Port hockey1 wrote:
RocketGirl wrote:
lol, So, Zant comes on here for the sole reason of taking shot after shot at me....And that's your reply. :shock: :shock:

If the guy could post a comment without the punchline being me...Maybe I wouldn't need to respond? Read his last several comments...Every single one of them was only posted to take a jab at me.

He's insulted you countless times on here too. :?
As far as I am concerned you ask for every thing you get. Zam has a favorite team and he is loyal to them. You come on here a few years ago and pick the two franchises that everybody hates, and shoot your mouth off. I don't post much but have been a lurker here for years. It was a decent forum at one time with some respectable back and forth jabs. You try to antagonize everybody on here and that is why this forum is now a joke. Nobody wants to read your childish antics. Heck you even tried to stir up sh** on with the Vipers, who rarely participate on this forum.

The only thing that should be moderated is you.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Administrator wrote:Alright, everyone just relax. Sheesh.
Sounds good to me, not letting zant bother me. Cheers. :)
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

zantimisfit wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
You've bashed the Corvairs (Bushleaguers) relentlessly for two years, no credit to them for anything.
...and I'll continue to do so. Now then, it looks like "fair game" it is. :D
Adding words to my quote.... :smt009
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Jr_fan wrote:

As far as I am concerned you ask for every thing you get. Zam has a favorite team and he is loyal to them. You come on here a few years ago and pick the two franchises that everybody hates, and shoot your mouth off. I don't post much but have been a lurker here for years. It was a decent forum at one time with some respectable back and forth jabs. You try to antagonize everybody on here and that is why this forum is now a joke. Nobody wants to read your childish antics. Heck you even tried to stir up sh** on with the Vipers, who rarely participate on this forum.

The only thing that should be moderated is you.
Sure buddy, I've been posting my feelings on the games. Who are you to tell me what teams I can cheer for? Too funny, considering the Falcons are hated league-wide. :lol:

And the Falcons are done. The only thing Zant has posted since then are jabs at everything I say/do.

Don't like who I cheer for, too bad! You come on here ripping me, defending zant, and one of your complaints is my teams. :roll:

What did I stir about the Vipors??? I posted my thoughts on their goalies childish comments about RG! I have my opinions too, maybe you should block me with your user control panel, because when you call me out...Where I come from that warrants a response!
Blades

Post by Blades »

Oh for crying out loud. This is getting childish and ridiculous and I for one am really REALLY weary of it.

Zant usually turns up in our forum here once we get to the round robin for the Suthie. Yeah, Zant sometimes says things I'm not too thrilled to read but hey! it's his opinion and he's entitled to it. More often than not, I read what he says and then laugh it off. At least they are passionate about their team. Is he a pain? Sometimes but he seldom goes over the line in his comments.

Port -- you are entitled to your opinions but you need to realize that others are just entitled to their's. You don't agree with them, fine, I get it. I haven't always agreed with some of our "older" posters from back in the day, including RG, but it was understood that if you don't want to be called names or called out for your opinions, then don't post them. I see no need for you take exception to every.single.post that "bothers" you and begin an argument. Most of the time when there is an argument, it seems like you are beginning it. I would suggest you do like many of us -- grow some thicker skin. If you can't/won't take that advice, then I suggest you take some of your more "spirited conversations" to PM and let the rest of us read about hockey. Please.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic