Leamington Flyers - BACK TO BACK Western Conference Champions

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Leamington Flyers - BACK TO BACK Western Conference Champions

Post by flyers2011 »

Great night of Hockey in Lasalle tonight for Game 6. Well fought game, both teams with key guys out. Kyle Quick with a shoulder injury and Mark Manchurek as an apparent healthy scratch from the Vipers. Both goaltenders were very strong. One of the poorest reffed games ive seen in a very long time. Was a great scene at the end with the hundreds of flyers fans celebrating there team to the Championship. Best of luck to the Flyers and Vipers in the Sutherland Cup Playoffs.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Leamington Flyers - BACK TO BACK Western Conference Champions

Post by Port hockey1 »

Congrats to the Flyers, two straight 1st place finishes, back to back Western Conference playoff champs!

Nice group coming back next season by the looks of it too. Without a doubt they'll be looking to three-peat.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Should have a good core back next season, they have done a good job building this team to be competitive for more then just one season. Port your from that area Caledonia, im hearing Friday there and sunday back in Leamington. have u heard anything
End of a era in Leamington
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

Congrats to the Flyers and good luck at the Suthie vs. Corvairs. If they're missing Quick, that'll hurt. Let's hope he has time to heal. Re next season... they'll have to get by the Nats to 3-peat. I'm looking forward to those match ups.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

Congrats to the Flyers and good luck at the Suthie vs. Corvairs. If they're missing Quick, that'll hurt. Let's hope he has time to heal. Re next season... they'll have to get by the Nats to 3-peat. I'm looking forward to those match ups.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote: Port your from that area Caledonia, im hearing Friday there and sunday back in Leamington. have u heard anything
Haven't heard anything yet, was hoping to today.

Edit: Article in the Brantford paper says dates haven't been set yet. The article was posted around 7PM Sunday night.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Beehive

Post by Beehive »

Friday........? I am going away for a couple of weeks this coming weekend and was hoping to catch some action before then!