Caledonia injury status

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Caledonia injury status

Post by Port hockey1 »

Any word on the possibility of Peacock coming back next round? What's Kyle Tanev's status?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Re: Caledonia injury status

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Peacock is close to coming back.If the St Catharines serious went longer he would of played this coming from Caledonia's trainer.
Tanev I have no information on.I'll see want I can find.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

Did Quilty ever recover from that blindness after he was viciously attacked by that high-sticking Falcon player last year? :smt089
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

zantimisfit wrote:Did Quilty ever recover from that blindness after he was viciously attacked by that high-sticking Falcon player last year? :smt089
Always wanting to argue
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

zantimisfit wrote:Did Quilty ever recover from that blindness after he was viciously attacked by that high-sticking Falcon player last year? :smt089
hahahaha, Zant, so predictable...Falcons lose the series, plays from both teams caused quite the stir.

Bushleague team, bushleague fan, can't expect anything more from you zant. :smt003
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Peacock is close to coming back.If the St Catharines serious went longer he would of played this coming from Caledonia's trainer.
Tanev I have no information on.I'll see want I can find.
Great news, Peacock is a great play-maker, has a nice shot too. His size is what has been missed a lot.

Having Tanev healthy would be even better. He has great hands.