Stomp, or step...more information on alleged stomp of Felker's leg

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Stomp, or step...more information on alleged stomp of Felker's leg

Post by Port hockey1 »

:smt024 With the recent talk of Purdie allegedly stomping on Felker's leg, more information was posted to the comment section of the
Standard.

First a response to this comment mentions last seasons playoffs, where a Falcon almost blinded a Corvair for life with a cheap-shot high-stick. I believe this was pointed out to remind people every team has dealt with players doing this type of garbage.

Then the following comment was left:

By: Retired Falcon:
Mr.Blakely takes out a dman from the bench on a icing call. That isn't very smart and it's undisciplined.
I agree, but it doesn't condone a Corvair stomping on a Falcons leg if it happened either. But the response is priceless...

By: STC Falcons
Watch the video before you try to compare the 'classless' of Blakely doing a stupid straightarm(that's all it was) from the bench
That was the first part...The that's all it was comment...And people wonder why some don't much like the Falcons. First everyone forgets about last years cheap-shot delivered by a Falcon, now it was only a straightarm from the bench. Such ignorance.

The rest of STC Falcon's comment read:
,with the intentional stomp of a blade on Felker's calf. Watch the entire thing. The player(whistle is dead) come from the corner, to where Felker is, lifts his skate, and steps down on Felker's calf so hard, that it moves his leg.
Really? Another take on the video posted on the Standard comment section was:

By: Golden boomr Reply to STC Falcons:
It's almost as if we were watching different videos. Going in slow motion, you can see the Caledonia player lift his skate and put it on Felker's leg, but from that point we differ in what happened.

The video shows the Caledonia player using his foot to push Felker's leg away, and also see that Felker made no movement to even acknowledge the incident happening behind his back, in fact, just before the video ends you can see him get to his feet and able to stand on both skates. If the other player applied the amount of pressure you claim, I'm sure Felker would have grabbed his leg at the very least or showed some sign of pain.

Yes, it was a cheap shot, but no point in making into something it really wasn't.

Interesting, so now it looks like it wasn't in fact a stomp, it was Purdie using his foot to push Felker's leg away perhaps? :smt102

The funny thing is though, this was blown out of proportion in a lame attempt to dig up dirt on the Corvairs. And it backfired big-time.

All it did was bring back the memory's of last season's cheap high-stick delivered by a Falcon that almost blinded a Corvair.

It also had a fan acting like a straight-arm from the bench was no big deal.

From that to zant still being bitter about Caledonia finishing first last year due to the Falcons breaking a rule...You wonder
why they aren't much liked outside of St.Kitts. :lol:

BTW: Bushleague is cheating, you know, like using too many imports. :oops: Winning a Suthie fair and square, how's that bushleague? Too much. :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
zantimisfit

Re: Stomp, or step...more information on alleged stomp of Felker's leg

Post by zantimisfit »

Port hockey1 wrote:

All it did was bring back the memory's of last season's cheap high-stick delivered by a Falcon that almost blinded a Corvair.

Oh, I get it now.....an April Fool's day joke....hahaha.....you really got me good Mikey!!!!