Have you seen this? Lets get this retweeted

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

goldenhorseshoefan

Have you seen this? Lets get this retweeted

Post by goldenhorseshoefan »

https://twitter.com/OHAHockeyFan/status ... 2482923520

Didn't go to game but i am disgusted, heard that they sent it in to the league and league didn't see this as a match penalty. to me this is a match penalty attempt to injure, skates from the corner to deliberately stomp on his leg. think about this, if you step on something other than ice on 'an accident' would you not look back or down to see what it is... Looks like the vairs have deep pockets, i mean they did get away with having 8 imports last year while other teams were penalized for this for using 8 in a game
Administrator

Re: Have you seen this? Lets get this retweeted

Post by Administrator »

I understand your outrage, but it doesn't justify posting the same thing across multiple forums. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Thank you.
Port hockey1

Re: Have you seen this? Lets get this retweeted

Post by Port hockey1 »

goldenhorseshoefan wrote:https://twitter.com/OHAHockeyFan/status ... 2482923520

Didn't go to game but i am disgusted, heard that they sent it in to the league and league didn't see this as a match penalty. to me this is a match penalty attempt to injure, skates from the corner to deliberately stomp on his leg. think about this, if you step on something other than ice on 'an accident' would you not look back or down to see what it is...

Again, he didn't stomp on him, he stepped on him with a lot of weight. I don't condone that, but way to make it look like he tried to decapitate the guy. :smt023

BTW: Just as bad as last years playoffs, when a Falcon almost left a Corvair blinded for life with a dirty high-stick. So remember, all teams deal with these kinds of incidents. It's not a reflection of the Corvairs as a team, just as last years incident involving the Falcons wasn't.

Looks like the vairs have deep pockets, i mean they did get away with having 8 imports last year while other teams were penalized for this for using 8 in a game
And again, no the Corvairs didn't play any games with 8 imports dressed. The Falcons & Maroons did and were punished, the Corvairs followed the rules. :oops:

Teams can sign 8 imports, they can dress 7 imports. See how silly your rant was? :lol: :oops:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102