flyers hang on to get back into series

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

flyers hang on to get back into series

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Leamington Flyers hung onto a 2-1 lead after two periods and are right back in this series. It's going to be a great one, shots were close but the Flyers bombarded London with shots early in the game. Tugwell once again kept things close.

Impressive to see London skating so well with Leamington, they're missing their top forward.(Worrad)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Qwerty

Re: flyers hang on to get back into series

Post by Qwerty »

This is the kind of game I expected in this series. Shot count was reasonable and close (24-30). Too many undisciplined penalties by both teams (7-8 each) which took some flow from the game. But otherwise both teams played well. A well-deserved win for the Flyers. Nats will bounce back in game 4.
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

I think Worrad is supposed to be back for game 4. He could be enough to give London the edge.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

Worrad coming back would be a big boost. Will be good to have Wooley back, too. He was a factor vs Chatham (2 goals) and adds a little extra grit to the back-end. Having a full bench is only going to help. Weds promises to be a great game.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Having Wooley back would be a big boost. I know he was a pain in Chatham's backsides in the first round.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102