Preds continue solid play of late

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Preds continue solid play of late

Post by flyers2011 »

Lambton Shores cooled off the Rockets tonight in OT, The preds have put together a nice little 4 game stretch of 3 wins and 1 loss, only loss was a 1-0 Loss to the defending conference champion Flyers, its good for the league to see teams like Lambton playing competitive hockey.
End of a era in Leamington
BLACKHAWKDOWN

Re: Preds continue solid play of late

Post by BLACKHAWKDOWN »

flyers2011 I appreciate the majority of your informative posts, thanks. Especially when you don't get dragged into a childish back & forth argument with some fool who is sadly, all over these boards with his nonsense.

I usually come here to read the information about the league that I prefer to follow. I rarely post anymore. Reason being is that in recent years a specific clown has transferred to this league forum and frankly his immature tirades have spoiled the reading experience for me. I know he will likely retort with "don't read my posts if you don't like them" but sadly, it is difficult to read most threads and ignore his diarrhea because he has to throw in his immature opinions or banter more often than not.

Just maybe, he will get my drift and rein in the frequency of his non-factual contributions here.
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Let me just put this out there. Upper right hand corner of this page (top), click on "User Control Panel". This will bring you to your board preferences and other settings. Once on this page, from the menu on the left, very bottom, click on "Manage Foes". Once there, on the main screen (center), where is says "Add new foes", there is a link there that says "Find a member". Or, you can just simply enter the member name in the field if you already know it. Just note that the member name must be accurate and spelled correctly.

That member will now be a foe, as such, all of his or her posts will be hidden from you. To you, it would be like they never posted.
Of course, anyone responding to said foe may look odd to you as you won't see what prompted the response. :)

Good Luck.

Admin
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

thanks Blackhawk, and im sure I know who your talking about.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BLACKHAWKDOWN wrote:flyers2011 I appreciate the majority of your informative posts, thanks. Especially when you don't get dragged into a childish back & forth argument with some fool who is sadly, all over these boards with his nonsense.

I usually come here to read the information about the league that I prefer to follow. I rarely post anymore. Reason being is that in recent years a specific clown has transferred to this league forum and frankly his immature tirades have spoiled the reading experience for me. I know he will likely retort with "don't read my posts if you don't like them" but sadly, it is difficult to read most threads and ignore his diarrhea because he has to throw in his immature opinions or banter more often than not.

Just maybe, he will get my drift and rein in the frequency of his non-factual contributions here.

You just came on here doing the same. Maybe try practicing what you preach! This is a hockey forum, not a place for you to post your personal feelings about one of the regular posters on this site.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Administrator wrote:Let me just put this out there. Upper right hand corner of this page (top), click on "User Control Panel". This will bring you to your board preferences and other settings. Once on this page, from the menu on the left, very bottom, click on "Manage Foes". Once there, on the main screen (center), where is says "Add new foes", there is a link there that says "Find a member". Or, you can just simply enter the member name in the field if you already know it. Just note that the member name must be accurate and spelled correctly.

That member will now be a foe, as such, all of his or her posts will be hidden from you. To you, it would be like they never posted.
Of course, anyone responding to said foe may look odd to you as you won't see what prompted the response. :)

Good Luck.

Admin
Tell BHD to stay on topic!!! That is what I get told when I post garbage like Blackhawkdown just did.

The rules apply to everyone Admin, come on now. Look and see what I was told by "Blades" the other day.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BLACKHAWKDOWN wrote:flyers2011 I appreciate the majority of your informative posts, thanks. Especially when you don't get dragged into a childish back & forth argument with some fool who is sadly, all over these boards with his nonsense.

Last edited by Port hockey1 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I was stating how good the preds have been playing not trying to start anything :P
BLACKHAWKDOWN

Post by BLACKHAWKDOWN »

Admin, thank you very much for the advice!
flyers2011 I took the advice and it is true, I only see your 2 posts and I'm sure there must have been a response in between there. But nonetheless it is refreshing to not have to engage in a battle of wits with someone who is ill-equipped to do so.
Wonder what has happened to the Preds lately because you are correct, their turnaround has been dramatic, albeit only for their last 4-5 games.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Maybe they're buying back into Dickenson's game plan. Remember, this season was the best start the Preds have ever had, and then they slid for a month or so, which in this Conference, moves you from 5-8. Look at my boys, in the last 2 months, we've gone from 8-4.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BLACKHAWKDOWN wrote:Admin, thank you very much for the advice!
flyers2011 I took the advice and it is true, I only see your 2 posts and I'm sure there must have been a response in between there. But nonetheless it is refreshing to not have to engage in a battle of wits with someone who is ill-equipped to do so.
Wonder what has happened to the Preds lately because you are correct, their turnaround has been dramatic, albeit only for their last 4-5 games.
Yep, pretty sure you didn't do that. :wink: :P