Top Coaches in the West

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Top Coaches in the West

Post by flyers2011 »

Just curious who everyone thinks the top coaches in the conference are. Obviously my pick is Coach Piroski, what he has been able to do in Leamington is amazing, Flyers weren't doing so hot before he got there, but that's just my opinion. other good coaches id say the coach in London has had some great success also feel like from what ive heard Merlin despite the awful record this year is a very good coach, if he sticks with it I think he can turn that organization around, what does everyone else think on this topic ?
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Top Coaches in the West

Post by Port hockey1 »

I always hear good things about the Sarnia coach. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

forgot all about him, he seems like a classy guy.
End of a era in Leamington
JuniorBFan007

Post by JuniorBFan007 »

Coach Horvat always seems to make the most out of his young teams. They always come on strong in the end. He treats his players with the same respect that they give him while on the ice.
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

I have heard quite a few success stories about young players developing thru Ron Horvat. He seems to send a young player to the OHL almost every year. Grzelewski and Warren this year, Jamison and Coyle last year, Crouse, Hiddink, Bo Horvat, Worrad were all mentioned. Pretty impressive to say the least.
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

I think Kelly Thomson's stock has just risen now that his young Nats have knocked off the Maroons. Next up: Leamington.