Osborne calls out Fort Erie for dirty play

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Osborne calls out Fort Erie for dirty play

Post by Port hockey1 »

Keith Osborne has called out the Mets. He says if the refs handle things properly, things will be fine. However, he made it clear that Welland will not put up with Fort Erie's dirty hockey.

If the refs let the Mets slash, spear & high-stick the Welland players after the whistle, Welland will defend themselves. If Fort Erie wants to play goon hockey we'll be ready Osborne said.

Osborne wants Welland to play with discipline...But he says Welland is prepared to get dirty if that's how Hubbert's goon squad wants to play.

Hubbert didn't much like being called out for his teams goon hockey. He said it takes two to tango...I guess he forgot that two weeks back when he was whining about how dirty the Falls were. :oops:

Fort Erie is one of the most penalized teams in the Province. Picking up players that get released due to attitude ext. doesn't help.

I have a feeling the Mets will hang themselves with their dumb penalties. :smt064
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Re: Osborne calls out Fort Erie for dirty play

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

There is no doubt in my mind that Welland should beat Fort Erie. The funny thing going on here is that Hubbert has Osborne dancing to the beat of his drum. Ozzie keeps talking if that's the way they want to play and the refs don't call things, then his team will retaliate. Coach just go play your game , its worked against them all year. Quit feeding Hubbert's ego, he loves your replies. :?