Congrats to Brennan Feasey!

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Lilomnivore

Congrats to Brennan Feasey!

Post by Lilomnivore »

Congrats to feasey on the league scoring title! 6 points tonight, 4 goals 2 assists and only played one shift in the 3rd period!
shady

Re: Congrats to Brennan Feasey!

Post by shady »

Great Job Tonight Feasey !!!! Congrats !!!!!!!
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

Listened to the game on-line. That was quite the second period. Very exciting. The Western Conference and Glencoe is very proud.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

The kids hands were amazing last season. St.Catharines taught him how to be a two-way player. With him and Ford...You gotta love our chances. :D

Congrats to Richardson too, hit the 30-30 mark, monster season for Dennis too with 31 goals.

This team is deep. :D
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
jfvoll

Post by jfvoll »

Unfortunately, he passed Christian Mroczkowski by one point! :(
hockeyfan77

Post by hockeyfan77 »

Port hockey1 wrote:The kids hands were amazing last season. St.Catharines taught him how to be a two-way player. With him and Ford...You gotta love our chances. :D

Congrats to Richardson too, hit the 30-30 mark, monster season for Dennis too with 31 goals.

Feasey and two-way player are not words I would connect together at all. He is strictly offensive minded.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

hockeyfan77 wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:The kids hands were amazing last season. St.Catharines taught him how to be a two-way player. With him and Ford...You gotta love our chances. :D

Feasey and two-way player are not words I would connect together at all. He is strictly offensive minded.
He wasn't last season. The Falcons preached about worrying about his own end first. By the playoffs he was a great two-way player.

Maybe he fell back into old habits...But its not like he forgot, should be able to play in his own end when he needs to.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102