Shorthanded Flyers clinch First Place against Maroons

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Shorthanded Flyers clinch First Place against Maroons

Post by flyers2011 »

The Leamington Flyers with Tripe A goalie Michael DiPietro defeated the Maroons 5-2, the Flyers defence stood big only allowing 21 shots. Close to 1,000 fans in attendance made for a great atmosphere. Chatham fans were very classy except for one who didn't mind shooting there mouth off in Dresden the other night but couldn't accept that she was wrong, atleast you got exercise chasing after me. On a different note I must admit I was wrong about Gus Ford, he is one hell of a good player, lots of speed very good pick up for Chatham.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Shorthanded Flyers clinch First Place against Maroons

Post by Port hockey1 »

Crow tastes terrible. Gotta hand it to the Flyers. They outshot Chatham and probably wanted it more.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

don't worry Port, ive had to eat crow before too lol I wouldn't of predicted a 5-2 final tonight but ill take it.
hockeyfan77

Post by hockeyfan77 »

Leamington deserved the win. They played a great game. Chatham... not so much.
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

21 shots is embarrassing i dont know who dressed in chathams jerseys tonight but it sure wasnt the team that the maroons fans have come to known. that being said hats off to the flyers tonight those boys played well.
I do have to say that i think had the maroons showed up to play and fired 40 plus shots that it would have been an entirely different game
Oh well it is what it is congrats on the win flyers you guys deserved it tonight
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

flyers2011 wrote:The Leamington Flyers with Tripe A goalie Michael DiPietro defeated the Maroons 5-2, the Flyers defence stood big only allowing 21 shots. Close to 1,000 fans in attendance made for a great atmosphere. Chatham fans were very classy except for one who didn't mind shooting there mouth off in Dresden the other night but couldn't accept that she was wrong, atleast you got exercise chasing after me. On a different note I must admit I was wrong about Gus Ford, he is one hell of a good player, lots of speed very good pick up for Chatham.
you know flyers comment like the one in bold are why people dont like you i happen to know the lady you are talking about and find this very disrespectful. there is absolutely no need to throw things like that around. she is also a member of this forum and now will never have anything good to say to you again. Even tho i really dont think its going to help you maybe should think about apologizing for that little comment a**hole
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

um excuse me ? she was shooting her mouth off in Dresden saying how they were going to beat the flyers Thursday and catch the for first place, and all I said to her Thursday after Leamington won, was I guess you guys aren't going to catch us now are you. If that's so bad then theres something wrong around here. and Yes I know she is on the forum and know who she is. LIGHTEN UP
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

and the comment about atleast you got exercise chasing me, BIG DEAL she had reason to come chasing me anyways. And why are u trying to start something on here.