Congrats

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Congrats

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Congratulation to the Corvairs clinch 1st overall across all 3 conferences in the GOJHL.
Question? is the Corvairs still in the GOJHL.
RocketGirl

Re: Congrats

Post by RocketGirl »

Despite what some believe, no they are not. The Golden Horseshoe is a separate Conference from the rest of the GOJHL. And no, I'm not the only person who believes this, the OHA views them as separate too.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Re: Congrats

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Congratulation to the Corvairs clinch 1st overall across all 3 conferences in the GOJHL.
Question? is the Corvairs still in the GOJHL.
They're the same league...Except in name. Teams from all three divisions make trades with each-other ext.

The Shoe is no longer a part of the GOJHL...in name. But it's one of those things. We play for the same Championship...Some like to say that's because we're all Jr.B teams...But if that were the case the Northern leagues would play for the Sutherland Cup as well.

Some like to act as if we have nothing to do with the West & Mid-West...But, type in GOJHL and you will get a list of the Shoe, the Mid-West and the West. So I think the answer is obvious.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102