Chatham, Morgan & Faubert on fire

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Chatham, Morgan & Faubert on fire

Post by Port hockey1 »

Chatham defeated London 9-2 tonight. Another solid looking game, 59 shots on goal. Maroons are now 9-0-1 in their last 10 games.

So much for the loss of Verboom hurting the team. :P

Alexander Morgan has been red hot over his last 11 games scoring 11 goals and adding 8 assists(19 pts) Great to see after a slow start to his season. After going 11 games without a point, Ian Faubert has 14 points in his last 10 games(5 goals, 9 assists).

The Maroons are the hottest team in the West, at the right time too. Two great goalies will go a long way in the playoffs. Maybe, just maybe this team will have a shot at knocking off Caledonia.(If they win the West)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Re: Chatham, Morgan & Faubert on fire

Post by flyers2011 »

Yeah i'd worry about winning the west, if memory serves me correct you made the same mistake last year and didn't work out to well for Chatham :wink: also remember Chatham had like 16-17 game win streak going into the playoffs or near the end of the season and could only manage 1 win in the League Finals, don't get too ahead of yourself :p
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Not getting ahead, that is why I said if they win the West.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

yea flyers but your precious team didnt fair out to well at a suthi run either chatham may not have had good games against leamington but you guys didnt do to well either and honestly i really dont see it turning out very well this year either i dont know if any team is gonna be able to beat calaonia i sure hope the maroons can but if i was a betting man id say caladonia will probably take it all this yeat
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

atleast my precious flyers were able to get to that point unlike your maroons who could only manage 1 win in the finals. As for Caledonia there obviously strong, there the defending Provincial Champions for a reason, cant really comment to much on them though haven't seen them play, but im sure there pretty damn good.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

If interested, type Caledonia Corvairs into youtube. A lot of their home games are online. Most of them are up on a live stream.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

thanks port.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

No problem.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Very interesting tonight. As soon as Chatham scores their 5th goal, I mean, less than a minute later...The whistle comes out. :wink:

3 penalties in the third, all against Chatham, all after the 5th goal. Just stating the facts, nothing else. Make whatever you want out of it. :)
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Strangely similar to a Caledonia game... :P
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

is that all you do is complain about the refs ? I was at the game and the penalties Chatham got they deserved. Your implying the refs tried to get the Vipers back in the game, if that was true they would of done that when it was 3-2. Lasalle also had 3 penalties in a row in the 2nd period including a 2 man advantage for the Maroons. Stop whining.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:is that all you do is complain about the refs ? I was at the game and the penalties Chatham got they deserved. Your implying the refs tried to get the Vipers back in the game, if that was true they would of done that when it was 3-2. Lasalle also had 3 penalties in a row in the 2nd period including a 2 man advantage for the Maroons. Stop whining.
Re-read my post, particularly the part that says "Make whatever you want out of it.

But yet again, I wont be replying to anything else from you on this topic.

Good day Sir. :D