Trade Alert

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Re: Trade Alert

Post by flyers2011 »

that's what I thought about Warren, that could hurt the Nats.
End of a era in Leamington
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

He played with the Nationals yesterday, at the same time that the Knights played, so who knows. Maybe he's their 14th forward. And by all accounts he hasn't earned to play full time with the Knights, we all know how the Knights love their staff's family members whether they should be there or not. :smt002

Best of luck to him regardless, as I'm sure anyone would rather play in the OHL any day of the week, regardless of playing time.
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Warren did not play with the Nats yesterday, that was an error on the pointstreak site.

He's a full time Knight.
LancerNation

Post by LancerNation »

rhinomark50 wrote:John Warren is remaining on a B card, and will stay with the Nationals, he along with Valentini and Henderson were removed from the Knights roster.
Warrens still on the Knights roster bud.
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

I stand by it regardless, he hasn't earned being with the Knights full time and will sit in the stands most nights. He would not be there if it was any other team. That's all I am saying. Knights must of had cards to burn and felt it was worth having him there. Good for him, bad for the Nationals, and hopefully he gets into a fair amount of games.
LancerNation

Post by LancerNation »

rhinomark50 wrote:He played with the Nationals yesterday, at the same time that the Knights played, so who knows. Maybe he's their 14th forward. And by all accounts he hasn't earned to play full time with the Knights, we all know how the Knights love their staff's family members whether they should be there or not. :smt002

Best of luck to him regardless, as I'm sure anyone would rather play in the OHL any day of the week, regardless of playing time.
Here's a fact for ya bud, Dave Warren is no longer with the knights...maybe you should do some research before posting your comments.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Story from C. Scott Holland analyzing the trades and acquisitions by the Western Conference teams over the past week.

http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2015 ... ce-trades/
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.