Jack Kilgour

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

rhinomark50

Jack Kilgour

Post by rhinomark50 »

Josh Brown @BrownRecord · 19h 19 hours ago
Kitchener Rangers expected to sign F Jack Kilgour, 19 pts in 24 games for GOJHL's Strathroy by Friday. He impressed at training camp. #ohl

Congrats to him!
Port hockey1

Re: Jack Kilgour

Post by Port hockey1 »

Ouch, big loss for the Rockets. But great news for him. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

Jack Kilgour commits to Rangers
Friday January 9, 2015
Kitchener, ON - Kitchener Rangers General Manger Murray Hiebert announced today that forward Jack Kilgour has committed to the team and has signed an Ontario Hockey League standard player agreement.

Kilgour is a hard working, physical winger who battles to create scoring chances for his teammates. The Port Stanley, ON native has recorded 19 points and 32 penalty minutes in 24 games with the Strathroy Rockets Jr. B club (Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League). He was also selected to participate in the 2014-15 GOJHL Prospects Game.
LancerNation

Post by LancerNation »

That's a big loss for the rockets
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

Kilgour has been used primarily as a right winger on the second line with Dan Chapman at centre and Mark MacAulay at left. A big loss indeed.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Well the loss of Kilgour sure didn't slow Strathroy down. Hammered Lambton Shores 10-1 tonight. Joey Seney had a 3 point night(2g 1a), looks like guys are already stepping up to fill the void.

The Rockets must have great team chemistry. I'll bet they lead the league in 10+ goal games this season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102