John Warren ends up in London

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

John Warren ends up in London

Post by Port hockey1 »

Warren has been picked up by London. He's playing tonight with a couple of other new players.

Leamington has added two players as well.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: John Warren ends up in London

Post by Port hockey1 »

I think both Leamington players are call-ups.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

Port hockey1 wrote:Warren has been picked up by London. He's playing tonight with a couple of other new players.

Leamington has added two players as well.
Must be awkward for Warren considering what happened last time he was in Leamington. Glad he landed somewhere though, good luck to Thompson.

Both guys for Leamington are call ups. Stadder was one of the best players in their two preseason games, I was hoping he'd get a look this season. Has put together a good season in Essex. Schenieder is a minor midget player.
JuniorBFan007

Post by JuniorBFan007 »

What are the chances that both Warren & Grzelewski stay up with the big club? Both have played close to 10 games but some may me exempt due to the World Juniors yadda, yadda
number 17

Post by number 17 »

There is talk on the OHL Forum that they will stay and that the Klima twins will be sent down to the Stars.
LancerNation

Post by LancerNation »

The knights have assigned the Klima twins to Springfield of the NAHL. I'm hearing John Warren is staying with the Knights. Tough loss for the Nats