Deadline

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Deadline

Post by flyers2011 »

hearing big rumors that the Vipers could be very active along with Chatham since a couple players want out. should be interesting.
End of a era in Leamington
Marcie

Re: Deadline

Post by Marcie »

Verboom is the one name I keep hearing bouncing around here. Remember teams can only have a maximum of 23 players on thier roster at any one time. All must be on cards. If you have 23 players on cards, someone would have to go to make room for another player - and of course, you would need a blank card to sign them. Which teams have some wiggle room left?
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I have heard Verboom too, I know he wants out of Chatham, and if you have 23 players signed, cant you just cut someone and send them to C if you aquire another player before Jan 10.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I've heard if one player is moved...It will start a chain reaction. I've been told he isn't going anywhere unless something great come back...But we are talking Verboom, I'm talking about another top six forward...Oops. :wink: :smt002
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

yeah its hard to keep track of all the players that want out of chatham :D
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:yeah its hard to keep track of all the players that want out of chatham :D
Every team goes through this stuff. St.Marys, Niagara Falls, Thorold, St.Thomas ext. That's only recent stuff. But whatever.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102