Flyers crash and burn against hot maroons.

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

brad 36

Flyers crash and burn against hot maroons.

Post by brad 36 »

All tho leamington took a 1-0 lead they couldnt hang on to it or manage another goal against tonights red hot maroons. Well done chatham despite missing many open nets you still managed a 3-1 win. Both teams played well but i would say that chatham definatly showed some life tonight and if its any indication for the rest of the season it is going to make for a beauty of an ending.
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Port hockey1

Re: Flyers crash and burn against hot maroons.

Post by Port hockey1 »

Great article, very well written. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Port hockey1 wrote:Great article, very well written. :)
Thanks port
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

HAHA red hot maroons lol your an idiot, why don't you be gracious when you win, for those who know anything about hockey, it was a real good game, both goalies were sharp, Patterson made some key saves, reffing was also good. great game to watch.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:HAHA red hot maroons lol your an idiot, why don't you be gracious when you win, for those who know anything about hockey, it was a real good game, both goalies were sharp, Patterson made some key saves, reffing was also good. great game to watch.
No need for name calling. You're ruining a good hockey read.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Hey flyers had the maroons hit the wide open nets in the first and second this game wouldnt have even been close your goalie got lucky but what ever.
and leave the personal tacks to a minimum things like that can get you banned you know. :smt070
And somehow i had a feeling you would be the one to attack this post.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

don't make stupid classless comments like flyers crash and burn haha pretty sure we are still in First, show some class, it was a good game, Patterson was the difference, and good for him. as I said I enjoyed that game, 2 good teams going at it
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

You have been reported flyers2011. I take a lot of flack over what I post, if the rules apply to me, they'd better apply to you!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:don't make stupid classless comments like flyers crash and burn haha pretty sure we are still in First, show some class, it was a good game, Patterson was the difference, and good for him. as I said I enjoyed that game, 2 good teams going at it
I've seen similar headlines written about hometown teams from the press. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive?
Lilomnivore

Post by Lilomnivore »

flyers2011 wrote:Patterson was the difference
If goal tending was the difference then what does the shots against say? Pretty sure Chatham had a much better offense as displayed by the score as well as many more shots on net then the Flyers.
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

flyers2011 wrote:don't make stupid classless comments like flyers crash and burn haha pretty sure we are still in First, show some class, it was a good game, Patterson was the difference, and good for him. as I said I enjoyed that game, 2 good teams going at it
You may still be in first but the season isnt over and anything could happen.
And honestly i would root for any western team that made it to the suthie except leamington because of people like you
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I am more of a gracious loser then you are, I don't blame the refs and everything else like Chatham fans, and make retarded quotes like flyers crash and burn since they have only lost 6 games in regulation out of 31 haha
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

ummm i believe you agreed that the reffing Thursday night was terrible.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

yeah BOTH WAYS