Mark Davis lands in Dresden ?

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Mark Davis lands in Dresden ?

Post by flyers2011 »

Dresden has fired there head coach, heard 2 or 3 rumors that Mark Davis could be the next head coach, any else heard this ?
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Mark Davis lands in Dresden ?

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:Dresden has fired there head coach, heard 2 or 3 rumors that Mark Davis could be the next head coach, any else heard this ?
That's what they're saying on the other forum too.

...Not really Jr.B news though.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Blades

Post by Blades »

I'd say it's Jr B & C news since it concerns a coach who most recently was coaching at Jr B and may now be looking to go back to Jr C.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Blades wrote:I'd say it's Jr B & C news since it concerns a coach who most recently was coaching at Jr B and may now be looking to go back to Jr C.
I'm going to have to disagree. Dresden is Dresden. Davis is no longer a part of this league, unless it's rumored that he's returning to the West. :)
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

you know whenever I need a good laugh all I gotta do is come on here and read what u say, thank you for that :D
leafs63

Post by leafs63 »

Rumour has Davis running practice in Mooretown.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

wouldn't surprise me, I know Mooretown has been a target for him
slap-shot

Post by slap-shot »

funny how port has jump off the Davis band wagon ....

if the reason that Davis might coach JrC so we can't talk about him because it's not JrB, then Port better stop talking about the Shoe teams as this is the Western Jr B forum and not the Golden Horseshoe or Midwestern forums
Drop the puck, the playoffs are here
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

amen
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Shoe things can be discussed on their very own board now housed on this site. :)
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

slap-shot wrote:funny how port has jump off the Davis band wagon ....

if the reason that Davis might coach JrC so we can't talk about him because it's not JrB, then Port better stop talking about the Shoe teams as this is the Western Jr B forum and not the Golden Horseshoe or Midwestern forums
Stay on topic please.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

thanks for the new forum RG, maybe some people will talk about Shoe topics and keep it over there from now on. back to the topic though Dresden has promoted there assistant coach to Head coach but interesting to see if Davis will end up in Mooretown and yes this is a Junior B topic since he coached the Maroons most of the season and has Junior B ties.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Last edited by Port hockey1 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

:D
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

Can you guys get over your personal vendettas with each other? This board is becoming a joke. Thank you.
slap-shot

Post by slap-shot »

your welcome, Back to topic, so Rhino what are your thoughts on Mark Davis and where he will end up, It is possible that he just helping out in Mooretown, where I know he is friends with the GM there, and Mtown did just hire Blake Morrison a couple of months ago , I guess time will tell
Drop the puck, the playoffs are here
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Davis will land back in Jr.B.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

my's well see if he can coach every team in the western conference, hes already at 5, Leamington, Chatham, Sarnia, Petroilia and Lambton Shores.