Flyers tie Sarnia for First Place after 7-2 win

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Flyers tie Sarnia for First Place after 7-2 win

Post by flyers2011 »

looks like the flyers made a statement tonight, convincing win in Sarnia, also 3rd straight loss for Sarnia.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Flyers tie Sarnia for First Place after 7-2 win

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:looks like the flyers made a statement tonight, convincing win in Sarnia, also 3rd straight loss for Sarnia.
Looks like they've started a new streak. :oops: :smt017
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

i noticed johnson didnt dress tonight port. He must still be working on sunburn relief lmao
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Blades

Post by Blades »

Johnson dressed, he just didn't play.

ETA: I did see Johnson out for warmup and that he was scheduled to be the starter. Just read that Johnson apparently was scheduled to start but was a late scratch.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

yea when i looked at the game sheet last night he wasnt on it wonder where he actually was during the game and what happend
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Blades

Post by Blades »

I thought I saw him dressed and sitting at the end of the bench during the game. Then again, I could be wrong. It has been known to happen - me being wrong :lol:
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Looks like the Flyers might lose a top forward. Henderson was called up to London and picked up a goal & assist in their 7-2 win over Sudbury today.

I don't know if they plan on sending him back down or not.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

awesome to see eric do good at the OHL level.
End of a era in Leamington
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

Port hockey1 wrote:Looks like the Flyers might lose a top forward. Henderson was called up to London and picked up a goal & assist in their 7-2 win over Sudbury today.

I don't know if they plan on sending him back down or not.
All depends on what kind of card he was signed on before the season began. If they put him on a B card, they can only use him for 10 games before the Flyers season ends. If they signed him to an A card, which I doubt they would do, then they are free to keep him.

Plus London already is playing 4 16 year old players in front of Henderson in Mete, Nother, Rymsha and Gleason. Someone already has to sit every game, and they're all on A cards. So it is highly doubtful that he'll be there once the U-17s end. With Nother and Mete gone, and their depth on defence, it is a way to reward Henderson for a great start to the season. I've heard from multiple people that the plan all along from day one was for him to play a season of Junior B.

He's going to be a good OHL player, but I do not believe it'll be this season.