Showcase

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

GoWest

Showcase

Post by GoWest »

Does anyone know if there is a public list of the scouts that attended the Showcase over the weekend?

I saw:

NCAA - D1 Canisius, St. Lawrence, Robert Morris
D3 SUNY Morrisville

OJHL - Patriots, Cobourg, Hamilton

Anyone else care to share who they noticed, NCAA or other?
joehockey

Re: Showcase

Post by joehockey »

I certainly hope more schools and scouts were in attendance then the ones you've listed or it's time to put the showcase weekend on hold.
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Those are the scouts I saw, I also hope to hear that there were a lot more attending.

It would be nice to see a list of the scouts that signed in but I doubt that will be made public (although I think it should be!).
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

I would have thought that maybe a few OHL teams might have stopped in especially ones that are local and/or are struggling to win hockey games
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I know I saw a gentleman from the Knights there. I'm pretty sure the place was packed with scouts though, I just don't know where they were all from, and I really don't pay attention to them. I'm there for the hockey. Truthfully, the entire day is just so busy going between the 3, previously 4, rinks to catch parts of each game.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Looks like this one is going to die. No one can offer any feedback on the scouts at the showcase?
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

Its going to die because no one knows, the only way to really know is to get your hands on the sign in sheet, and I highly doubt anyone on here has access to that sheet when it comes to showcase weekend.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I heard there was more scouts there than last season, I'm not sure if that's a fact or an assumption. No word on where scouts were from though.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102