Brennan Feasey returning to Chatham

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Brennan Feasey returning to Chatham

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Chatham Maroons have acquired forward Brennan Feasey for cash from the St.Catharines Falcons. Feasey had a strong season last year in St.Catharines scoring 25 goal and adding 27 assists. He was particularly good in the playoffs, he led the team in scoring with 6 goals & 14 assists(20 points) in 13 games. He led them in Sutherland Cup play with 7 goals & 5 assists(12 points) in 12 games as well.

Welcome home Brennan. :D

In other news, Blayne Oliver has left the Maroons to play in Trenton of the OJHL.

Feel free to add other league news everyone. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Brennan Feasey returning to Chatham

Post by RocketGirl »

I find it interesting that before last season, Morgan and Feasey wanted out of Chatham, and got out, and now they're back. But Davis has to fill the holes of his big acquisitions from last year somehow.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
hockeyfan77

Post by hockeyfan77 »

Morgan and Feasey left for school. Maybe neither were happy with their original choice of school? I understand some of the hate for Chatham but why does every single thing that team does have to be dissected?
Do you really think both left because of Davis and then would switch schools just to "fill the holes of his (Davis) big acquisitions from last year somehow"?
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I never said they left because of Davis. During last off-season, I'd heard from multiple people, that both Morgan and Feasey were looking to get out of Chatham, the reasons of which I don't know. Now they're both back and it just all seems very interesting to me.

As for 'dissecting' what Chatham does, they're the team under the microscope. Remember, they have 5 less cards, can only sign 6 imports, and dress 4 per game.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
shady

Post by shady »

Yes I believe Feasey was going to Brock and is now going to be going to Windsor , and I beleive Morgan left because of former coaches not Davis !
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Maroons get Beenackers back

The Chatham Maroons have brought forward Steven Beenackers back from Lambton Shores. They traded the rights to 17 year old rookie forward Drew Marlatt and a underage card to the Predators.

Beenackers had a great season last year scoring 12 goals and 31 assists for 43 points in 48 games. He is expected to be the Maroons second line center.

Marlatt is a skilled young forward and an OHL draft pick. He played last season for the Blenheim Blades of the Junior C hockey league. He put up 39 points in 36 games(21 goals, 18 assists)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102