London Nationals For Sale

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RocketGirl

London Nationals For Sale

Post by RocketGirl »

Nats owner Ken Eansor has decided to put the team up for sale and hopes they will be sold before the season starts.

http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2014 ... -for-sale/
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
richard

Re: London Nationals For Sale

Post by richard »

he did a great job. Price likely too high but someone will pay. Cheaper to obtain a CIHL or GMHL franchise.
peterpuck

Post by peterpuck »

:smt006 wonder if the possibility is there that the Hunters would buy them and start their own farm team for the knights???
Dr. Pepper

Post by Dr. Pepper »

peterpuck wrote: :smt006 wonder if the possibility is there that the Hunters would buy them and start their own farm team for the knights???
Doubt it, they had that when they owned Petrolia and it didn't work out. It is easier and cheaper for them to place their prospects that don't make the big squad with junior teams in their home towns.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I don't see the Hunters buying another team, but if they did, I think it'd be Lambton Shores and they'd move them back to Petrolia. But I think they realize that wouldn't be successful because they have draft picks from all over, and what kid from the GTA wants to go to Petrolia?
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
joehockey

Post by joehockey »

Anyone think they could be bought and moved to Dorchester?
richard

Post by richard »

not sure that would happen. Only if price is right!