3.Columbus- M.Tkachuk, F
4.Edmonton- J.Puljujarvi, F
5.Vancouver- M.Sergachyov, D
6.Calgary- A.Nylander, F
7.Arizona- O.Juolevi, D
8.Buffalo- P.Dubois, F
9.Montreal- L.Brown, F
10.Colorado- J.Chychrun, D

The draft never goes the way everyone expects it to, there's always a few surprise picks in the top 10. Anyone else wan't to take a guess?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: NHL Draft, Top 10 Predictions

Post by Port hockey1 »

Port hockey1 wrote:1. Toronto- A.Matthews, F
2.Winnipeg- P.Laine, F
3.Columbus- M.Tkachuk, F
4.Edmonton- J.Puljujarvi, F
5.Vancouver- M.Sergachyov, D
6.Calgary- A.Nylander, F
7.Arizona- O.Juolevi, D
8.Buffalo- P.Dubois, F
9.Montreal- L.Brown, F
10.Colorado- J.Chychrun, D

The draft never goes the way everyone expects it to, there's always a few surprise picks in the top 10. Anyone else wan't to take a guess?
Well I got 1, 2, & 4 right. Was right about Columbus passing on the Fin, but got their pick wrong. But like I said, these things are hard to guess.

Buffalo getting Nylander makes the Toronto rivalry that much more interesting... :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

Chychrun really disappointed, he dropped along way from being ranked #2 in the draft at the beginning of the season. Unless you were there you couldn't imagine how tense he was. His dad took it all in stride, Arizona got a two great prospects in Chychrun and Keller in the 1st round
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Oglethorp wrote:Chychrun really disappointed, he dropped along way from being ranked #2 in the draft at the beginning of the season. Unless you were there you couldn't imagine how tense he was. His dad took it all in stride, Arizona got a two great prospects in Chychrun and Keller in the 1st round
He'll fit into Arizona's young team nicely. They've picked up a lot of great picks over the last few years.
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

I really think Arizona really is the best fit for him. They have set themselves up nicely with young forwards. Strome Dvoarak, McInnes and Keller will be impact players when they arrive. look at them building patiently with the same mold used by Chicago. When he gets there (won't be this season) they will be a very competitive team.
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.