IceDogs sweep Colts, improve to 11-1 in playoffs!!!

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

IceDogs sweep Colts, improve to 11-1 in playoffs!!!

Post by Port hockey1 »

Niagara edged Barrie 3-2 tonight and completed the four game sweep. Off to the OHL finals against London.

Even more impressive is the IceDogs sweeping Barrie without their best defensemen(Vince Dunn). Hopefully he plays in the finals.

I'm taking Niagara in 7 over London. The Dogs have a hot goalie, he's more than capable of keeping them in that series.

Go Dogs!!! :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Re: IceDogs sweep Colts, improve to 11-1 in playoffs!!!

Post by Caledonia Fan »

How about Caledonia Corvairs call up. Jonathan Schaefer scores is first OHL goal for the Ice Dogs.
ProFit Corvairs program developing players.
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Caledonia Fan wrote:How about Caledonia Corvairs call up. Jonathan Schaefer scores is first OHL goal for the Ice Dogs.
I went to the game what a goal they guy has speed similar to his game wining gaol during the season in St.Catharines.
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Dunn should be back at least I hope I agree I say Niagara in seven at least I hope.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:How about Caledonia Corvairs call up. Jonathan Schaefer scores is first OHL goal for the Ice Dogs.
Caledonia is the best when it comes to player development. No surprise there. :wink:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
oldtymer

Post by oldtymer »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Caledonia is the best when it comes to player development. No surprise there. :wink:
Huh Best in player development .. really .. Wow you are seriously deluded .. Out the the how many eligible players they have that could be called up to the O .. You guys are so desperate to make it seem like this years Junior B championship actually means something .. the Sutherland was engraved back in September ,... Yawn
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

oldtymer wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
Huh Best in player development .. really .. Wow you are seriously deluded .. Out the the how many eligible players they have that could be called up to the O .. You guys are so desperate to make it seem like this years Junior B championship actually means something .. the Sutherland was engraved back in September ,... Yawn

There's a long list of players Caledonia has sent to higher levels, including University, major junior, & the top defensemen in the AHL this season.

Sorry buddy, but you're the one who's seriously deluded.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Port hockey1 wrote:Niagara edged Barrie 3-2 tonight and completed the four game sweep. Off to the OHL finals against London.

Even more impressive is the IceDogs sweeping Barrie without their best defensemen(Vince Dunn). Hopefully he plays in the finals.

I'm taking Niagara in 7 over London. The Dogs have a hot goalie, he's more than capable of keeping them in that series.

Go Dogs!!! :)
Was a good game again last night. London is on fire right now to so hopefully the Dogs give them a run for their money!
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

Port hockey1 wrote:
L. Oh. *&#@. L.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

ILuvHackey wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:
L. Oh. *&#@. L.
English man... English. :lol: :P