No Drug Test This Season

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Caledonia Fan

No Drug Test This Season

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Port hockey1

Re: No Drug Test This Season

Post by Port hockey1 »

Why wouldn't they drug test? At that age there's a ton of experimentation going on with these young men. I personally know several former Golden Horseshoe players who are now hooked on crystal-meth & black-tar heroin. Some are also addicted to popping, snorting & injecting pills.

Drug testing at these levels of hockey has the potential to save some of these young men's futures. A lot of kids lives will be ruined because of drugs, it's happening now so there's no reason to think the problem will go away.

Performance enhancing drugs are also a big issue with today's generation of younger players. They get on the internet and start putting things into their body's without knowing what it is.

By the time these kids are 16 they should be drug tested by whatever hockey program they are in. And for the record... Marijuana is hardly a 'drug'... So I see no reason to even be testing athletes for that. :roll:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102