SOJHL, Did anybody else see this!?

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

GOJHLfan1

SOJHL, Did anybody else see this!?

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Preston Hill on the Lucan Irish in Jr C received 4 match penalties at 16:55 of the 3rd period on Wednesday night vs Lambeth. 3 for attempt to injure and another for threatening an official. All together according to the transactions he got 19 games (7 for threatening the official and 4 for each Attempt to Injure). WOW do not think I have ever seen that before. Wonder what he did.

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/gam ... id=2715224
http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/tea ... onid=14583
GOJHLfan1

Re: SOJHL, Did anybody else see this!?

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Hearing he started 2 handing a player on Lambeth and got him like 4 times.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I've heard that the threat to the official was to the linesman and he said to him that why don't they take it outside and settle it like real men.

Considering they only have about 15 games left in the season, I'd say his season is pretty much done now.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
peterpuck

Post by peterpuck »

i noticed it was his first game also for Lucan, good for the league to make those suspensions.
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

Hill started the season with Lambeth and played 5 games with them before joining Lucan. There could be some bad blood that previously existed, not that there is any excuse for a player to attempt to injure another player. He may have trouble finding a roster spot anywhere after this
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Looks really bad on the kid.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

http://www.am980.ca/2015/12/16/71533/

From what I understand, this is that kid. If you thought your on-ice actions didn't follow you off the ice, you're mistaken.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Oglethorp

Post by Oglethorp »

I am 99.9% sure this is the same player and unfortunately not this kid's first brush with the law. The consequences this time could be far worse that just a 19 game suspension that he was originally handed.
The Simon Cowell of the GOJHL.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

RocketGirl wrote:http://www.am980.ca/2015/12/16/71533/

From what I understand, this is that kid. If you thought your on-ice actions didn't follow you off the ice, you're mistaken.
It's funny how fast people have put the Todd Bertuzzi incident behind them.

The only option here was to lay charges if it was as bad as I've heard it was. Hopefully today's generation of kids, some who think they're untouchable are paying attention.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102