Tecumseh Chiefs Are Back!

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RocketGirl

Tecumseh Chiefs Are Back!

Post by RocketGirl »

But as a Jr. C team. The OHA's decision to allow the Great Lakes expansion team is being appealed to the OHF by the Essex and Kent teams, but for the time being, the Chiefs are back.

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/sports/jun ... head-coach
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
DMighton

Re: Tecumseh Chiefs Are Back!

Post by DMighton »

I am very happy about this... I am a fan of all the local teams... but the Canadiens and 73's can't honestly make me believe they are suffering for talent enough to block a new team... between the two teams: 32 GLJHL championships in 42 years... and 10 provincials titles... not including the possibility of winning it again this year...
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

A lot of discussion going on about this on the Jr.C forum.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

Although I do keep an eye on the Jr. C forums for news... I usually don't bother posting in anon forums. Also, the partisanship of fans in the Great Lakes forum doesn't really make for good discussion in my opinion... too many talking heads.