Canadian Gold!

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Cougar Hunter

Canadian Gold!

Post by Cougar Hunter »

Great game by Canada! what a hard earned win, they were all over Sweden from the start. I can't believe how much Markstrom dives around, he's like a goaltender version of matt knights.

awesome win and gold medal for Canada!
thegreat1

Re: Canadian Gold!

Post by thegreat1 »

Ha ha, Matt Knights, this guy is still being brought up. How about the Abbots, they were pretty good at it.

That video package they showed in the 3rd period of that goalie was ridiculous. Way to go Canada - I was watching tonight's game at Stoke's by the Bay in Sarnia - brought back some great (fuzzy) memories of a certain Sutherland Cup party back in 2002.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I didn't watch the game, but I saw the highlights. By chance, is Markstrom related to Roy in anyway?! :)
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

OMG, you guys have to read his blog about last night's game. He wrote it before the game and then made random comments during the game about things that were happening. He really despises Canada and all our hockey success. Maybe if he wasn't a Kings fan he wouldn't feel this way.

http://worldhockeydaily.wordpress.com/2 ... adasweden/
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Blades

Post by Blades »

RocketGirl wrote:OMG, you guys have to read his blog about last night's game. He wrote it before the game and then made random comments during the game about things that were happening. He really despises Canada and all our hockey success. Maybe if he wasn't a Kings fan he wouldn't feel this way.

http://worldhockeydaily.wordpress.com/2 ... adasweden/
Somehow I don't think being a Kings fan has anything to do with how he views Canada and hockey. Plain out he just doesn't get hockey the way it's meant to be played. Had to laugh at pretty much everything he said in that blog and the one where he called us dirty Canadians - pot calling kettle! If this guy is trying to make Canadians hate Americans he better try harder cause the few Americans I spoke with said yeah, they lost but time to get over it. This guy doesn't seem to want to let it go. Ah well, we'll bask in the gleam of gold while the U.S. tries to figure out how to play a TEAM game :lol:
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic