Fessing up

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Blades

Fessing up

Post by Blades »

OK, I admit it that when I was trying to revise the forums in the board I lost everything that was in the world juniors forum. Colour me :oops:
If there is any way the other admin can get at least some of it back without losing the new stuff, that would be great but if not ... well the one thing I'm missing is the link to that blog where an American "writer" called us Canadians dirty.
Again, my apologies for the mess up as I'm still learning some of the adminstrative choices.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
LincBrass

Re: Fessing up

Post by LincBrass »

Hey I can repost that link. He actually has left several blogs, mainly anti Canadian hockey, but I've gotten a little rapport going with him, and I think while he keeps saying the same stuff, he really doesn't mean it.
http://worldhockeydaily.wordpress.com/2 ... l-the-day/
Look at the recent posts on the upper righthand side, to see the new posts.
Also who cares about losing it. Canada won. We're all happy. Plus it'll show Lil Faulks made a smart comment. Canada's PK needed to be good.
go west
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Blades wrote:OK, I admit it that when I was trying to revise the forums in the board I lost everything that was in the world juniors forum. Colour me :oops:
If there is any way the other admin can get at least some of it back without losing the new stuff, that would be great but if not ... well the one thing I'm missing is the link to that blog where an American "writer" called us Canadians dirty.
Again, my apologies for the mess up as I'm still learning some of the adminstrative choices.
Sorry Blades, no way to recover this without restoring an older back up. Removing the forum (even in error) isn't considered an error as far as the database is concerned I'm afraid. :(
Blades

Post by Blades »

Administrator wrote:
Blades wrote:OK, I admit it that when I was trying to revise the forums in the board I lost everything that was in the world juniors forum. Colour me :oops:
Sorry Blades, no way to recover this without restoring an older back up. Removing the forum (even in error) isn't considered an error as far as the database is concerned I'm afraid. :(
Guess I should have followed first rule of thumb - make a backup before playing with data.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic