Toronto Raptors

A discussion area for things not hockey related.

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Toronto Raptors

Post by Port hockey1 »

After a 2nd place finish they look to be choking in the playoffs yet again. :roll:

There's no excuses this season. They aren't my team, but I support them and watch some games because they're the only Canadian NBA team. But if they lose this series, I'm done watching them play!

There's no reason for a 2nd seed to lose to a 7th seed in the playoffs! And I'm predicting Indiana in 5 games. :x

Win this series or 'We The North' is dead! It will be 'We The Choke Artists'!!! These guys are making millions, get it together!

If they lose this series, they can leave Canada for all I care. Go Leafs! :wink:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Re: Toronto Raptors

Post by three dog night »

The Raps looked good last night the pacers had their win the Raps will three in arrow and take in five.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

three dog night wrote:The Raps looked good last night the pacers had their win the Raps will three in arrow and take in five.
That would be nice... But unlikely.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
three dog night

Oh well a lost today now a two to two series kind of surprise I though the Raps would have little trouble with the Pacers but in the playoffs any thing can happen.
three dog night

Nice come back win yesterday time to wrap it up Friday . The Heat lost tonight that was shock.
three dog night

The Raps did it in seven wining tonight 89 to 84 next up Miami Heat,
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

three dog night wrote:The Raps did it in seven wining tonight 89 to 84 next up Miami Heat,
Got to admit, they really surprised me.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

How about those Raptors!!! Defeated the Cavs & refs, twice!!!

Go Raptors!!!!